Coral Vue Hydros

Looking to build a few tanks at Cost...

erickrm

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey I'm interested in a skimmer box for my ATB medium skimmer. This would fit inside my 150g rubbermaid tub and allow the tank overflow to drain into it and then exit into the tub after the water is skimmed. It would be even cooler if you had 2 filter sock holders in it in case I decided to go that route. Something like 20x24x12H would be great, I can double check on the dimensions of the skimmer if you are interested in the job.

sending a pm...

could you PM me the price of the 36X24X12-AIO

thanks bro

also sending pm....

Wow this might be a great opportunity, I have been scavenging the net to find custom acrylic fabricators. Problem is many don't want to deal with the "little fish" so it's been tough to find someone to build me a 30x20.5x17 cube tank. Glass cages was the best price... but BLAH from what I have read.

Also looking for a sump, around the 20x16x16 range. I think I hopped on NR just in time!

Thanks in advance.

Wow this might be a great opportunity, I have been scavenging the net to find custom acrylic fabricators. Problem is many don't want to deal with the "little fish" so it's been tough to find someone to build me a 30x20.5x17 cube tank. Glass cages was the best price... but BLAH from what I have read.

Also looking for a sump, around the 20x16x16 range. I think I hopped on NR just in time!

Thanks in advance.

What you just said my friend is the exact reason i am doing this... bc everyone turns away the nano-reefers! anyways sending you a pm...

I want a HOB fuge for a 5.5g

Now for the tricky part.... I want it to hang off the end of it. Not the back because I am going for 3 side viewing.

I would like it to mainly house a fuge section and a small compartment to house carbon or purigen.

Let me know if this is something you would be interested in doing.

I want a HOB fuge for a 5.5g

Now for the tricky part.... I want it to hang off the end of it. Not the back because I am going for 3 side viewing.

I would like it to mainly house a fuge section and a small compartment to house carbon or purigen.

Let me know if this is something you would be interested in doing.

sending pm....

Update, i am only allowed so many pms and i have deleted so many that i feel i might have deleted some i should have kept..... so please do me a favor ladies and gents and email me at erickrm AT Gmail . COM

Thank you.

Alright ladies and gents, sorry for the delay.... I am in the military and was in the process of canceling everyones orders bc of a school but seems that they found someone else to take my position... so if you are concerned as to why i have not pmed you after you submitted your payment no worries... i just made a larger order this morning for everyone ones acrylic and should be here at the latest by the end of the week... but usually only takes 2-3 business days.

I will keep everyone posted with pictures and you can see first hand that i am not here to scam anyone :) Simply to help my fellow reefers and of course expand my business...

Thank you to everyone that has faith in me, and I would like to re-iterate that i am not making any profit off of this what so ever! simply charging you what it is going to cost me to buy the material.

thank you for your time.

Edit: one other thing, I have found the plumbing that CPR uses on their systems and can be added to a Custom made HOB fuge if the ones they sell cannot accommodate your needs.... these are made to be used with a maxijet pump.

Thank you.

post-10989-1223322660_thumb.jpg

post-10989-1223322666_thumb.jpg

Approx how much would it cost to get the 24x24x16 w/external overflow (the one on your webpage) shipped to Hawaii 96701?

Price on a 24x24X16 rimless AIO ?

Thanks.

Archived