Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

GB: Ecotech Vortech MP40w and MP20 pumps

StanD

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Folks these are the best prices you will find on these pumps. I didnt get on the last gb and now I dont have the money for this one. So dont miss your chance to get one now.

Since I've been asked "when are you going to have another Vortech GB?" many times since closing the last one, I've decided to start another one. I have contacted the vendor and he has agreed to it.

Here's how it works:

1) PM me for pricing and decide what you want to buy

2) PM me your PayPal info and order

3) I notify the vendor and he invoices your PayPal account

4) You pay the vendor directly and he ships within 24 hours

Thanks,

Stan

I have a 90 gallon with a 20 fug, how many powerheads do you think i'll need? Can 2 powerheads be connected to 1 controller or does each powerhead have to have its own controller? Help!!!

I have a 90 gallon with a 20 fug, how many powerheads do you think i'll need? Can 2 powerheads be connected to 1 controller or does each powerhead have to have its own controller? Help!!!

each powerhead comes with it own controller. when u have 2 they can be set up to talk to each other.

dt - thx :)

bk - ygpm.

lablady - I'd go with 2x MP20 or a single MP40w.

iluvfishies - IMHO these magnets are very strong. I'm not worried about my 9, 7, or 5 year olds messing with my MP20.

dt - thx :)

bk - ygpm.

lablady - I'd go with 2x MP20 or a single MP40w.

iluvfishies - IMHO these magnets are very strong. I'm not worried about my 9, 7, or 5 year olds messing with my MP20.

Ok stan

i'm ready to order the mp40 what do i do next?

Cleared some spaced in my PM Inbox...

lablady - YGPM

Uhuru - checking....

chrismikea, sea slug, aliasnumber1 - sent you the pricing.

Kigs - PM me when you have the funds and I'll ask the vendor to invoice your PayPal acct.

Thanks,

Stan

Archived