SaltCritters.com

? about Vortech MP20

hazmat

My glass thickness is 5/16. Which is right between the 3/8 and the 1/4. so where do I place the pin spacer? It's 0.07 bigger and smaller from each above measure.

I used the 1/4 which makes it closer to the glass. Called tech support but they didn't call back. Do you think it really matters? Also, which modes to people like the best for their tanks?

Thanks!

Get the scoop from Vortech, but my thinking would be go with the setting for glass slightly thinner than your own.

I think erring on the other side of it would result in the pump falling off the tank too easily.

Yeah, thats kind of what I thought. Make it so the pump is closer to the glass than farther away. Tech support has still not called me back.

Oh well....

Thanks for the response!

i would go twards the bigger size. my thinking is these pumps run from the magnets and with it set to the thinner glass setting it migt be pulling to much for the motor.

vortec does have their own form on rc if u want to post ur ? there. probabely get answered faster since it is the weekend.

i would go twards the bigger size. my thinking is these pumps run from the magnets and with it set to the thinner glass setting it migt be pulling to much for the motor.

vortec does have their own form on rc if u want to post ur ? there. probabely get answered faster since it is the weekend.

Thanks! I am going to visit there now. Maybe the question has already been answered.

Archived