Innovative Marine Aquariums

Let's play name that zoa

patrick1234

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patrick,

All the polyps you posted are nice, but very common. I would say $2 per polyp is a fair price. Not going to get much more than that, most people are looking for less common ones.

Patrick,

All the polyps you posted are nice, but very common. I would say $2 per polyp is a fair price. Not going to get much more than that, most people are looking for less common ones.

Thank you

They look even better tho under atinics

Everything looks better under actinics. The thing is, there are many that grow slowly and that, more so than look or name, makes them harder to come by. I have some that are so bright they would burn your retinas under actinics and they attract people not even interested in saltwater aquariums, but I still only paid $10 for a colony.

well..well.well Prop

It wasn't jsut a couple of weeks ago you were giving me grief for making the same point you are making now. haha

What is with the please name and give a price per polyp threads? These are the same guys complaining about the price of zoas going up so fast. Gee I wonder why prices are growing faster than your zoas.

I can see it now......$700 billion bailout for reefers who fasley inflated the value of their zoas!

Greatest American Pastime.......GREED!

well..well.well Prop

It wasn't jsut a couple of weeks ago you were giving me grief for making the same point you are making now. haha

What is with the please name and give a price per polyp threads? These are the same guys complaining about the price of zoas going up so fast. Gee I wonder why prices are growing faster than your zoas.

I can see it now......$700 billion bailout for reefers who fasley inflated the value of their zoas!

Greatest American Pastime.......GREED!

Plz take this stuff to the lounge its geting annoying

Everything looks better under actinics. The thing is, there are many that grow slowly and that, more so than look or name, makes them harder to come by. I have some that are so bright they would burn your retinas under actinics and they attract people not even interested in saltwater aquariums, but I still only paid $10 for a colony.

Really got a pic? whats the name?

when has price/polyp gone up?

ive only seen them go down, FAR down

only the super cheapo ones that no one wants have gone up a TINY bit

the new ones coming out are starting out high as anything new usually does

And how about. Also under 65w pc 50-50

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

And

IMG_1230.jpg

I have the top ones... under my pc's they were brown like that. Now that i am running a 250W HQI they look like the ones called nuclear green or something.

I have the top ones... under my pc's they were brown like that. Now that i am running a 250W HQI they look like the ones called nuclear green or something.

I notices the same thing they are a really nice green when they are under a better light

OK everyone, fun is over.....

Patrick, everything you have is fairly common. Prices are subject to many different things, and as was pointed out. If you are willing to pay, you didn't get ripped off. As for setting a price for selling, look through the livestock classifides to give you an idea of what would be a fair price. People who buy through this and other sites like it, are generally looking for a deal. So, the prices will usually be significantly lower than what you would pay for at an LFS.

Prop may come off as brash to you. However, he knows what he's talking about here.

Prop, give the guy a break. Just don't post anymore if you don't want to deal with it.

Archived