inTank Media Baskets

pumps, skimmer, new stuff added

glennr1978

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's an awesome light. I can't believe you haven't sold it yet. Weetie has people ask about hers every swap we take it to.

I'm kinda surprised too. The main reason I'm selling it is because I really don't have any use for it by itself. If I could find another one I would probably buy it and use the two of them for a future build. I've just been sitting on this one for over a year now so it's time to let it go.

It's funny, the things I thought would sell quick are still available, and the things I thought I might have trouble getting rid of went quick.

150w illuming.com MH retro kit.w/ ebay 10k bulb works perfectly, don't really want to sell but have to get rid of my crap because my new house doesn't have a ton of storage space :( $115 shipped.

Pics of the light? size?

Pics of the light? size?

The light is actually pending to Calvin. I'll post pics if necessary later.

Lots of good stuff still available guys!!! I don't want to have to take it all with me to the new house.

All items except the K3, K4 and 6025s are open for offers. I need to get rid of this stuff, but I kinda wanna keep a couple of the pumps. So the prices on those are firm.

150w MH still pending to Calvin, and I have another buyer if that deal falls through.

clean your inbox :P

I did, sorry!!

Fingers crossed that old calv will back out! I wants it for me. My preciouse.

If he doesn't take it it's all you man!!

Sorry guys... Glenn, my friend will take it! Just let me know where to send payment. :D

Looks like the 150 is gone. I'm surprised it didn't go sooner, these are great little lights!!

Btw, pm responded!

Nanoreefwanabe

i am very interested in the Tunze's please put me on the list....how many people are ahead of me? i dont want to have to bust too many knee caps..LOL

Archived