pumps, skimmer, new stuff added

glennr1978

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
any word yet? :huh:

:lol:

nice try.. :lol:

i'm just waiting for glenn to receive his vortech and then i'll let him know.. (i just don't like paying for something that won't get shipped), and plus as far as i know.. those tunzes are still circulating flow in his tank.. and btw he has to give them a vinegar bath :D

really wondering if i should get these or something bigger though.. maybe 6045's and mod them or koralia 4's?.. I have eheim 1262 return and 1 vortech mp40 on my 120.. what do you think glenn.. just looking for supplemental flow really.

nice try.. :lol:

i'm just waiting for glenn to receive his vortech and then i'll let him know.. (i just don't like paying for something that won't get shipped), and plus as far as i know.. those tunzes are still circulating flow in his tank.. and btw he has to give them a vinegar bath :D

really wondering if i should get these or something bigger though.. maybe 6045's and mod them or koralia 4's?.. I have eheim 1262 return and 1 vortech mp40 on my 120.. what do you think glenn.. just looking for supplemental flow really.

Well, I may not be selling these pumps after all. I'm not usre if the MP20 is going to be enough for my tank and haven't decided if I want to put either of the 4 remaining pumps back in the tank for supplemental flow. Either way, I've got alot going on this week while getting ready to move to our new house this weekend so I'm not going to even make a definite decision until after the move. Btw, if I do go ahead and sell the pumps they have already been cleaned, and look basically new again!

To answer your other question, no, I wouldn't get 6045's if I were you. I'm not saying that to get you to hold out and possibly buy my pumps at all. I'm saying that to save you the extra money that 6046's will cost.

Once modded the 6025 produces the same, if not more (don't remember exactly)flow than a 6045. The claim is that the modded 6025's produce 1100+gph. I believe they produce every bit of that!!

Btw, if I do go ahead and sell the pumps they have already been cleaned, and look basically new again!

is that why you havent answered my pm about the k3? its fine, moving is a PITA i know, so no worries or rush

is that why you havent answered my pm about the k3? its fine, moving is a PITA i know, so no worries or rush

no, I didn't answer because my computer crashed. I could get online on my phone, but couldn't post, or respond to any PM's, sorry.

I'm pretty overwhelmed right now with the move coming up and this storm heading my way. I've got to board up my new house, my parents house, and my mother in laws house (all by myself). thank God my current house has storm shutters!!! On top of that I've got to move, and work two 12 hour shifts before this thing hits.

All of that being said, I won't be selling anything until everything around here settles down. I apologize for any inconvenience guys!!!

no, I didn't answer because my computer crashed. I could get online on my phone, but couldn't post, or respond to any PM's, sorry.

I'm pretty overwhelmed right now with the move coming up and this storm heading my way. I've got to board up my new house, my parents house, and my mother in laws house (all by myself). thank God my current house has storm shutters!!! On top of that I've got to move, and work two 12 hour shifts before this thing hits.

All of that being said, I won't be selling anything until everything around here settles down. I apologize for any inconvenience guys!!!

dont worry about it glen, ive moved plenty of times and it is the biggest PITA, just shoot me a pm whenever you can and please dont feel rushed. i have plenty of time before i will essentially NEED that powerhead

dont worry about it glen, ive moved plenty of times and it is the biggest PITA, just shoot me a pm whenever you can and please dont feel rushed. i have plenty of time before i will essentially NEED that powerhead

ever moved with a hurricane coming your way?? Lol, cool man I'll let you know. Hopefully all of my stuff doesn't get blown away!!!!

ever moved with a hurricane coming your way?? Lol, cool man I'll let you know. Hopefully all of my stuff doesn't get blown away!!!!

oddly enough i have!! i brought all my livestock to my lfs and bought as many dry goods as i could with the credit. i would of loved to keep my livestock but it is almost virtually impossible when your going from south florida to nc with 3 kids, a cat and a dog. we needed an overnight pit stop!!! i wish your tank the best of luck during the move!

oddly enough i have!! i brought all my livestock to my lfs and bought as many dry goods as i could with the credit. i would of loved to keep my livestock but it is almost virtually impossible when your going from south florida to nc with 3 kids, a cat and a dog. we needed an overnight pit stop!!! i wish your tank the best of luck during the move!

Thanks man!! I was nervous already, now I'm sh*tting bricks!!!

Thanks man!! I was nervous already, now I'm sh*tting bricks!!!

i wouldnt worry, how far are you moving? granted i had 7 tanks including FW, i also was only making 1 trip in an ford expedition with all of the family and walking pets. was able to keep the tanks and dry goods though!

i wouldnt worry, how far are you moving? granted i had 7 tanks including FW, i also was only making 1 trip in an ford expedition with all of the family and walking pets. was able to keep the tanks and dry goods though!

Only about 6 miles. However, the movers are scheduled to get here between 8:00 and 8:30 am friday. By that time we are already forcasted to have tropical storm force winds and rain!!!

Glenn, got the light tonight (it was actually in the mail box yesterday...) WOW! You sent it Friday and I had it "yesterday"... If anyone wants to know how he pack his shipments, A+++

CIMG1207.jpg

CIMG1208.jpg

CIMG1209.jpg

Thanks bud! Fired right up and darn near blinded me... I can't believe I'm going to put this on a 10, I hope I don't cook everything! LOL!

CIMG1210.jpg

CIMG1211.jpg

Awesome!!! Out of everything I shipped this was the only thing I was worried about. I'm glad it made it without breaking!! I've been telling everyone for a long time those little illuming kits are good lights for the money!! Good luck with the 10g build, glad I could help :) .

Maybe it's just my new pc, but the light looks green in the pics.

Mine too, it's just the white balance on the camera... It was so bright looking at it, the camera just couldn't adjust. LOL! What's really funny is that I'm used to dual 1000w 20k's and this baby seamed almost as bright! I'm sure it's not, but man, did it light up the room!

• 2 weeks later...
shoot me over a pm on k3 when your ready to sell

Should be ready to get this stuff back up for sale next week. Sorry for the delay guys, moving sucks. Especially when a potential hurricane gets in the way.

You trading up for the MP40?

I'm still considering it, but not sure if it's completely necessary.

Hey Glen if you would like to trade both your Korallia's for some coral let me know :D

I still have an azz load of SPS.

PM me with what you had in mind. Got any blue milli by any chance?

Archived