ReefCleaners.org

pumps, skimmer, new stuff added

glennr1978

I'm going to be upgrading to a vortech mp20 in my 40 breeder, and to convince my wife to let me buy it I had to agree to sell some stuff.

So up for sale is .....

1 Koralia #4, $42 shipped

1 Koralia #3, $36 shipped

The K3, and K4 are ready to ship now. The next pumps won't be shipped until the vortech arrives (currently running in my tank).

2x's Tunze nanostream 6025's. These pumps are modded and produce ~1100gph each. Both work flawlessly (Tunze quality baby!!) $102 shipped for both or $56 each shipped

2x's Koralia #1's $44 shipped for both or $26 each shipped (these are practically new still) both sold!!

250w Phoenix 14k DE HQI lamp, it's old, and may not have a ton of life left but hey, it's cheap $15 shipped

CSS65 dropped and cracked the collection cup, siliconed it and sealed it up, works perfectly $55 shipped Skimmer gone!!

mag7 (don't have the little sponge thing) $43 shipped

mag9.5 ( I think I have the little strainer piece, and had to silicone the front plate on because it leaked, works perfect now) $55 shipped sold!

150w illuming.com MH retro kit.w/ ebay 10k bulb works perfectly, don't really want to sell but have to get rid of my crap because my new house doesn't have a ton of storage space :( $115 shipped. sold!!

2x's SCWDs $22 each shipped both sold!!

I'll probably be adding more later. I would like to clear out alot of stuff rather than move it to the new house. Keep checking back.

I'm now taking offers on just about everything.

I think I may actually want to keep the either the K3 &K4, or the 6025's. so the prices on those are still firm.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pics of HQI lamp please

It's in a box in my little girls closet. It's night night time right now, I'll get you one tomorrow. You weren't banned long....welcome back.

1 SCWD sold. Thanks greatxss! I'll get it to the post office ASAP.

i'd like the tunzes if you can get me some pictures of them and what type of mounting brackets do they come with? Thanks.

i'd like the tunzes if you can get me some pictures of them and what type of mounting brackets do they come with? Thanks.

6025's

DSCF3685.jpg

DSCF3686.jpg

don't forget, both of these pumps are currently running in my tank and won't be available just yet. If you decide you want them I have no problem holding them for you until I get the vortech.

Btw, both pumps have had the stock bracket replaced (the original ones sucked, and broke pretty quick). The new ones are in perfect condition.

The pumps have alot of coralline on them. I could give them a good vinegar bath for you before I shipped them if you want.

6025's

DSCF3685.jpg

DSCF3686.jpg

don't forget, both of these pumps are currently running in my tank and won't be available just yet. If you decide you want them I have no problem holding them for you until I get the vortech.

Btw, both pumps have had the stock bracket replaced (the original ones sucked, and broke pretty quick). The new ones are in perfect condition.

The pumps have alot of coralline on them. I could give them a good vinegar bath for you before I shipped them if you want.

Glenn, I will take these if the other person doesn't come through.

LMK PLEASE!! :lol:

Thanks

--Richie

--

Glenn, I will take these if the other person doesn't come through.

LMK PLEASE!! :lol:

Thanks

--Richie

--

If dooly doesn't come through then the 6025's are all yours.

poayment received on SCWD #2.

Hey Glenn,

since the tunzes are going to stay in the tank for a while until you get your vortech anyways, give me a couple of days to think about it.. if I don't pay within a couple days I guess sell it to the next guy...

I'm just looking for supplemental flow to my vortech.. btw.. wondering how clean of a job you did on the modification :)

Hey Glenn,

since the tunzes are going to stay in the tank for a while until you get your vortech anyways, give me a couple of days to think about it.. if I don't pay within a couple days I guess sell it to the next guy...

I'm just looking for supplemental flow to my vortech.. btw.. wondering how clean of a job you did on the modification :)

I'd say it's pretty clean. It clearly works. You can DEFINITELY tell the difference in the output of the pump. If you don't like the job I did Tunze sells replacement fronts for the 6025 for about $5.

I really don't want anyone to pay for anything that I can't ship immediately, so don't worry, you have plenty of time. I'll hold it for you until it's available to ship. If you decide you don't want it then, no biggie, I have a couple people in line behind you. It looks like my vortech is getting held up for a few days anyway. I'm at my spending limit with paypal, and can't buy anything over $40 until i get my account verified. Due to the holiday that may take a few more days.

Btw, which vortech do you have and in what size tank? How do you like it?

if you still got the k1's on thursday i will take those from ya

I will, they won't be available until the vortech get here.

On second thought, I'm sure my tank will be alright with just the 6025's running for a few days. LMK when you're ready.

thanks glenn,

i have the mp40 gen2 on a 120g display, i love it as far as controllability, power, and waves are concerned, the only gripe is the noise, but if i could i would have 2 of them in my tank, however a 2nd would be too strong the way i have my tank setup..

those tunzes have magnet holders correct?

thanks glenn,

i have the mp40 gen2 on a 120g display, i love it as far as controllability, power, and waves are concerned, the only gripe is the noise, but if i could i would have 2 of them in my tank, however a 2nd would be too strong the way i have my tank setup..

those tunzes have magnet holders correct?

yeah, the are held to the glass with magnets.

Archived