Innovative Marine Aquariums

Help is needed

rhinoivory

Is there anybody in this club aware of any websites that have detailed information about SPS, hard and soft corals. I really need more information about all the corals available to the hobbiest. The information I am looking for would consist of basics (light, movement size) but also more complex information such as water composition and chemistry and propogation. I really want to keep many types of corals but I need the information.

Christopher Marks
Http://www.candybass.com is a site that my friend owns.  Most of the information can be gotten from the members in the chat room.  To get to their chat room, you can go to http://www.candybass.com/chat.htm or enter the chat here and type: /join #Candybass .  Either way will work.  There is usually always someone there in the chat to help, including myself.  The info isn't all written down, but if you see anything you're not sure of, or have any questions there is always someone who will help you.
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry have to say it, avoid garf. They will only fill your head full of rubbish. Either that or drive you insane trying to locate the info your lookin for.

• 1 month later...

I agree with Fant!!!!!

www.wetwebmedia.com is good for fish but I think their coral stuff is limited.

most of my knowledge comes either first hand, books(ifffee) and other peoples web sites. See what other people have see how it grows and what type of system they have it thriving in, i.e. lighting Water flow....

Sad to say that it really comes down to your tank and what will live in it. each one is individual!!

Archived