Top Shelf Aquatics

Micro-Small Algae Remover System for Nano's: Free!

SantaMonica

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sitting here with no refuge no skimmer on my tank that has a slight frosting of algae on the glass and I can say that I own all types of coral looking in the best of shape all I need to add was something for detritus which is a phosban reactor with biomax cylinders but of course I got that dam light frosting of algae on my glass in my 90G so I will hook up a ATS dual 24" h.o 2" from algae on each side of the screen with a pump and let you know I can tell you now without trying that I will be pleased

I don't know If I want to come out with my breath taken shocker I understand what S.M goes throu this is why I post because I believe and I understand on how rough reef keeping sites can be but I do admire his consistency thou I've been throu the same threat's from other sites at least this site is cool because it never gets that far which I admire and hope it stays this way

so...uhm...wear ar teh pix?

like seriously...pictures speak louder than words...especially since words are often falsified.

ok you talked me into it I will buy a camera from ebay today and hook up the ATS in a few days then post next month you'll see a ATS only tank which imo will be better then my last 20 tanks in 7 years with no skimmer/refuge

and in a few more months you will see a tank that will be dosed approx 2 cups a day of diy phytoplankton using the same tank

:huh: i thought you have a tank with an ATS already...wuts the deal with that...going backon your own words? faking having a tank with an ATS on it? what else? is your phyto laced with cynaide?
:huh: i thought you have a tank with an ATS already...wuts the deal with that...going backon your own words? faking having a tank with an ATS on it? what else? is your phyto laced with cynaide?

I never said I ever had a tank with a ats other then that I bought all the equipment and planning on hooking it up shortly and spent 100's of hours reading about it along with 100's of hour reading about phyto along with 1000's of hour's using phyto with success this is why my name is phyto4life just like the ats that gets slammed so will phyto and soon it will all be debunked its that simple

But I ask you who will do it who will debunk a ATS or the safe addition of phyto?

no one will so I will take the lump's for it I don't care it has to be brought forward to the public

Uhmmmm...then how can you attest to its success? now that just plain dont make sense buddy boy.

dont go around tellin reef noobs to burn their houses down with this stuff.

Wait your saying all this stuff and don't even have one running?

Idiot.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

to that!

LOL so what fools don't you comprehend that a person can have a succesful tank without a refuge/skimmer can you not understand/comprehend that a person can only improve such a tank with something that consumes inorganics grow up and learn some proper reef husbandry idiots sorry I refuse to add protien to lose protien and then add protein lmfao hopeless let me know some specifics thanks idiots

You can have a great tank without a fuge or skimmer.

Edit: I should add that these "ATS" appear to do be detrimental. Basically do nothing, or more harm then good.

did he call us fools again? ZOMG. im not saying you cant keep a great reef tank without a skimmer. its been proven you can without a skimmer. that is proven in el fabs reef. what I AM SAYING is ATS's are completely useless. are we clear now fool?

did he call us fools again? ZOMG. im not saying you cant keep a great reef tank without a skimmer. its been proven you can without a skimmer. that is proven in el fabs reef. what I AM SAYING is ATS's are completely useless. are we clear now fool?

lol not realy if you say a person can keep a successful tank without a skimmer why is it that a person that can remove inorganics from that same tank with a ATS not keep one like you like to say lmfao

skmmer's can cause flood and electrical problems

your better off sticking with that argument lol

uhmmm. for one. that did not make sense at all. secondly... your sayin a totally different thing. third...your canadian LMFAO. :haha: FOO>

PS too bad im an author for a reef blog at 15 and you just started selling phyto at 30. :haha:

uhmmm. for one. that did not make sense at all. secondly... your sayin a totally different thing. third...your canadian LMFAO. :haha: FOO>

PS too bad im an author for a reef blog at 15 and you just started selling phyto at 30. :haha:

Sorry I'm north american and lots of bloggers and so called biologist have been proven wrong so many times in the last 5 years lol

lol not realy if you say a person can keep a successful tank without a skimmer why is it that a person that can remove inorganics from that same tank with a ATS not keep one like you like to say lmfao

skmmer's can cause flood and electrical problems

your better off sticking with that argument lol

It may be possible to run a "ATS" successfully, but if done, it would be way more work (compared to a refugium/fuge or skimmer) and would be more dangerous than any skimmer I know.

It may be possible to run a "ATS" successfully, but if done, it would be way more work (compared to a refugium/fuge or skimmer) and would be more dangerous than any skimmer I know.

I understand that people think it is dangerous or it looks dangerous but it can be done in a safe way people just have to give it a chance i see lots of people with undersized refuge that might benifit from a ats above it

Sorry I'm north american and lots of bloggers and so called biologist have been proven wrong so many times in the last 5 years lol

LOLZ please link to me the times "we" the american people have been proven wrong in reefing and then i will believe you. but as of late, you have not show any evidence to support your claims. FOO> :haha:

I understand that people think it is dangerous or it looks dangerous but it can be done in a safe way people just have to give it a chance i see lots of people with undersized refuge that might benifit from a ats above it

Maybe, but it would be more work and hassle if that is done. There would be more evap, and it would take up space. That is going with assumption it even works at all, and isn't a fire hazard.

lol I won't comment any further open it up in the lounge then I still won't say nothing

lol okay then Brit. anyways wheres the evidence that "we" have been proven wrong?

i hate when people say things they cannot back up. i can back up my statement of "your under british rule" by simply googling it.

cannot you do that? FOO> :haha:

I love it when people stick their head in the sand and then accuse those who are asking for evidence to back up their claims as being "closed-minded".

Archived