Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Mr. Coral - Bad Luck turned good

Normandy

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the highly anticipated conclusion to this "event" happened today as I received the corals I requested from my credit...and more.

In the end, Mr. Coral and I agreed to two pieces that came to the total price of what was DOA of the original shipment. He included 3 awesome extras for my troubles(which is not what I was going after, but will gladly accept). The corals were well packaged and the cold pack was still keeping the box cool upon receipt (it's 97 degrees here today).

They have been acclimated and are as beautiful as pictured and described on mrcoral.com.

This was a frustrating experience for all, but I feel that in the end Mr. Coral really stepped up. He went so far as to change shipping companies for all of his business from UPS to FedEx. UPS was really the problem here, as stated many times in this thread.

The resolution of this problem has led me to conclusion that I would be comfortable purchasing from Mr. Coral again...especially now that he uses FedEx. Frankly, I'll think twice about buying livestock from ANY vendor that uses UPS in the future.

Comfortable enough that I in fact placed a bid on a beautiful Lobophyllia he has running on Ebay. (On a side note screw you to whoever outbid me!)

Thank you for working this out w/ me Mr. Coral.

It's ok to come clean Normandy. You can admit your brilliant scheme to get us all great deals at Mr. Coral. I received a package from him today as well.

Of course that wasn't your intent at all, but I'm not going to complain.

Glad to hear this came out well. Kudos to Mr. Coral for making it right, and doing so in a big way.

*and that Lobo is CRAZY

Yeah, I think it warrants the "Super, ultra, mega rare!" that has been mentioned on this thread a few times.

For those of you that haven't seen it, here is the CRAZY LOBO!

Yeah, I think it warrants the "Super, ultra, mega rare!" that has been mentioned on this thread a few times.

For those of you that haven't seen it, here is the CRAZY LOBO!

Holy Crapzilla that thing is crazy!! Man I wish I had bought it.

steve

Holy Crapzilla that thing is crazy!! Man I wish I had bought it.

steve

It's an ongoing auction, I tried to get it, but I was outbid. Ends in 4 days I think

Archived