Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Mr. Coral - Bad Luck turned good

Normandy

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ssshhhhhh Kraylen! They're going to figure out that this all a set-up for you obtain some sweet shrooms! You little mastermind you...

Hey man if they want to prove a point an rake in some cash they'll wholesale some good stuff to me.

Pm for the deal of your life!!

I'm mad now and Want to really Prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good night guys!!

I will check my Pm's in the Am.

Kraylen...I'm impressed :naughtydance:

Your plan has succeeded. What can you do about getting me a sweet deal on new car? ;)

OK Reefgoddess and Mr Coral...

I'll be glad to settle this...

You can each mail me a frag of your own choice. Make it a piece of rubble - I don't care.

I'll document everything, communication, shipping, packing - photo's included and post a completely unbiased opinion here for the world to see and let the community come to it's own conclusions.

Let's put this to bed. I'm available by PM.

(shameless I know :P )

petkingdom619

maybe mrcoral had a problem in the past or something . i dont know. But I just bought from him and had very good communication with me through email. It was shipped UPS triple bagged. He helped me locate my package right away. And I recieved larger than stated frags.

Now am waiting for another sale to buy again.

FloridaReefer

I know many people who have bought from both vendors, here and on other sites, and the same conclusion is reached everytime. Mr. Coral = hit or miss, ReefGardner = consistant. Personally, I have never (nor would I ever) purchased coral online, too many things can go wrong. That being said, I do live in S.FL and have some sweet rare coral hook-ups here! Hey, maybe I should become an online vendor...

Reef goddess, no offense but I think its out of line bashing another vendor as a vendor. I think that demonstrates unprofessionalism. That right there ensured I will never buy from you, however Mr Coral is trying to right his wrongs, which I respect, and makes me more apt to buy from him.

Reef goddess, no offense but I think its out of line bashing another vendor as a vendor. I think that demonstrates unprofessionalism.

This is kind of my feeling as well. Although you say that you should still be allowed to comment as a "hobbiest," that is essentially impossible when you have "Nano-Reef Sponsor" in your avatar. In my opinion, if you want to comment as a "hobbiest," then you should create a second screen name for those purposes.

My worst experience was with Sams Club Online. Shipped to wrong state, said I owed the shipping. Wouldn't refund until the person that got the packaged returned it then refunded too much.

Wait...is this the right thread?

FloridaReefer

Umm.. I think everyone here is missing the point big time, put your "feelings" aside and answer the below question from a personal financial aspect:

Who would you rather spend your hard earned $$$ with:

Vendor A: Demonstrated coral shipment knowledge, healthy corals, exact coral paid for shipped, solid track record overall (actual customer acknowledgement).

Vendor B: Demonstrated poor coral shipment knowledge, Coral health questions, questionable track record, hit or miss quality overall (actual customer acknowledgement).

If you choose Vendor B, I have some swamp land down here in FL that I'm selling for real cheap....

This is my point Fl Reefer.

How can you say!!

Vendor B: Demonstrated poor coral shipment knowledge, Coral health questions, questionable track record, hit or miss quality overall (actual customer acknowledgement).

Are you kidding me? That is why I posted my feedback. MISTAKES CAN HAPPEN!! How can you post something like that that can hurt someone business?

Read my feedback the 1000's who say +++ do they not matter but with a mistakes which if you break it down was a 3rd party error now I'm the worst guy off all time?

How can you call me Vendor B? I'm on the board I'm a Sponsor, I have corrected the problem. I have switch shipping companies. How can you call me Vendor B? What do you have to say about my feedback? Just made it up?

MISTAKES Happen and for you to say Vendor A is Perfect is a JOKE!!!!! As I stated I was 5 hours late on the email and this post would of never happened

Here is my feedback READ IT FL REEFER

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ame=STRK:ME:UFS

FloridaReefer
This is my point Fl Reefer.

How can you say!!

Are you kidding me? That is why I posted my feedback. MISTAKES CAN HAPPEN!! How can you post something like that that can hurt someone business?

Read my feedback the 1000's who say +++ do they not matter but with a mistakes which if you break it down was a 3rd party error now I'm the worst guy off all time?

How can you call me Vendor B? I'm on the board I'm a Sponsor, I have corrected the problem. I have switch shipping companies. How can you call me Vendor B? What do you have to say about my feedback? Just made it up?

MISTAKES Happen and for you to say Vendor A is Perfect is a JOKE!!!!! As I stated I was 5 hours late on the email and this post would of never happened

Here is my feedback READ IT FL REEFER

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ame=STRK:ME:UFS

Nobody called you Vendor B? Why would you assume you're Vendor B, unless...

Seriously, you have some nice stuff on your website Mr. Coral, and if I could buy in-store from you I would, hands down. I'm just personally not a big fan of shipping corals for the same reasons that are covered in this entire post. I don't want you or anyone to feel I'm bashing Mr. Coral. My point was, as a customer you want to spend your money with a business that has the best chance of providing the service/product possible, and the best way to judge that is past customer experiences.

All joking aside - because this is getting annoying...

Personally, when I look at feedback - I only look at the neg. I want to know how bad it can get. I know no one is perfect and mistakes and accidents happen. But it's how those mistakes and accidents are handled or corrected that make all the difference in the world.

What concerns me is that you had a customer that for whatever reason wasn't satisfied. From all appearances it seems like rectifying his situation wasn't a high priority for you because as you stated "the customer didn't convey that they where in a hurry"

Why should he? Your service failed to meet his expectations he made you aware of that and then it was up to you to decide the appropriate course of action. The perception was that he was dissatisfied with your actions to the point that he felt he needed to take it public. Here, in the real world, it's unfortunate I know, but the perception is reality.

I can see how your ego is bruised and it's gets worse when you hear from even more people about the negative experiences they've had in dealing with you. People love to share horror stories, but I also know that here on N-R they also give credit where it is due.

The back and forth banter between "professionals" is pointless as it just makes you both look bad. I have so much respect for the professionals that when given feedback simply say thank you for the feedback, recognize and apologize for the mistake and work diligently to meet or exceed the customers expectations. All the proof in the world is in your actions and not posted on a message board or an e-bay feedback page.

I'll shut up now... it's just my perception.

The flip side of the story is sometimes you get a buyer you can never please. Case in point is my ebay rating (lt_mitch is my name there) I have a 94% bc one a-hole left negative. He never researched what he was getting, didnt read the auction description, yet somehow it was my fault to make the situation right. This guy would not have been happy shy of me letting him keep the equipment and refunding his $200 (which isnt happening).

If you have 1000 transactions and only 1 or 2 are bad, especially in the business of live goods, I personally think you are doing well.

Now I agree some communication from Mr. Coral could have been improved upon, but he's clearly made his point about making right his wrongs.

I still will never purchase from ReefGardner who has no business slamming another vendor. I am a scuba instructor and would never go slander my competitors across town publicly, its unprofessional. Mr Coral is attempting to right his wrongs and save some customers and ReefGardner just jumps in to steal those customers. Unacceptable.

I agree this is getting crazy!! All you can do is look at people feedback and be the judge for themselves. You will see when he get's his package how happy he is.

Also, it did not take this post for me to help him out. I emailed him everytime I just 5 hours to late on the last one. We keep not talking about that!! The Problem is solved and I can assure everyone as my feedback states you will be happy. Perfect not yet always trying to do better.

For all the Pm's with support I thank you and let's make a deal and get some new post out there.

FloridaReefer
All joking aside - because this is getting annoying...

Personally, when I look at feedback - I only look at the neg. I want to know how bad it can get. I know no one is perfect and mistakes and accidents happen. But it's how those mistakes and accidents are handled or corrected that make all the difference in the world.

What concerns me is that you had a customer that for whatever reason wasn't satisfied. From all appearances it seems like rectifying his situation wasn't a high priority for you because as you stated "the customer didn't convey that they where in a hurry"

Why should he? Your service failed to meet his expectations he made you aware of that and then it was up to you to decide the appropriate course of action. The perception was that he was dissatisfied with your actions to the point that he felt he needed to take it public. Here, in the real world, it's unfortunate I know, but the perception is reality.

I can see how your ego is bruised and it's gets worse when you hear from even more people about the negative experiences they've had in dealing with you. People love to share horror stories, but I also know that here on N-R they also give credit where it is due.

The back and forth banter between "professionals" is pointless as it just makes you both look bad. I have so much respect for the professionals that when given feedback simply say thank you for the feedback, recognize and apologize for the mistake and work diligently to meet or exceed the customers expectations. All the proof in the world is in your actions and not posted on a message board or an e-bay feedback page.

I'll shut up now... it's just my perception.

Uh oh... just when I had Mr. Coral calmed down and was going to hit him up free frags!

You're 100% correct though.

Archived