Cultivated Reef

coral/invert acclimation advice needed!

dahliaheartsyou

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I said I got a lot of diff. answers from people, lfs, books, online...?

all you gave me was crap about my pc lighting not being strong enough...?

let's see your thriving tank, eh?

Oh, and now I know it's the same guy after that racial remark, 13 new fish thread ALL over again...

yeah, you have those covered well in other threads too I guess.

Dahlia, you beat me to it :D...i saw that thread this morning...him and his asinine remarks...

whatever. i live in orlando. that guy lives in ohio. anyways...

my tank can be seen in my gallery.

i never gave you crap sweetheart. I aked you questions about what you were planning on buying so that you would not make a dumb mistake, like I have done and I am sure that I am not alone.

Take the advice or leave it. If you don't want it then don't answer my questions. There. See ya later

And dork with the violin go somewhere please.

dahliaheartsyou
Somebody asks for advice, they get it, don't like it and get pissed off. WTF?

Seriously, who has 1500 posts and can't acclimate a coral. I know you been answering questions but thay had to be like How much water does my 12g aquapod hold?

haha, does it make you feel better to put me down?

you are just raising my post count by keeping going.

I already have coral, have acclimated a cuc...and I asked for what everyone does, I coulda just went and got them and did it my way, I wanted to know what other people's protocol was.

oh, and I guess you can't read because I have helped all kinds of issues, chemistry, identification, compatibility...

thanks for raising my post count!

whatever. i live in orlando. that guy lives in ohio. anyways...

my tank can be seen in my gallery.

i never gave you crap sweetheart. I aked you questions about what you were planning on buying so that you would not make a dumb mistake, like I have done and I am sure that I am not alone.

Take the advice or leave it. If you don't want it then does answer my questions. There. See ya later

Good one...get a life :D

dahliaheartsyou

wow, way to have a jab...

he's a dork because he can comprehend music and you can't?

please.

Somebody asks for advice, they get it, don't like it and get pissed off. WTF?

Seriously, who has 1500 posts and can't acclimate a coral. I know you been answering questions but thay had to be like How much water does my 12g aquapod hold?

If someone asks for advice and they don't like what I tell them I don't argue with them. Just like when people keep #####ing about my tang in my 40b. <_<

Unless he is smart enough to use a proxy all a mod has to to is look up the IP addresses each account has accessed the forums from...

Uh...does post count = IQ on the internets? o_o

dahliaheartsyou
If someone asks for advice and they don't like what I tell them I don't argue with them. Just like when people keep #####ing about my tang in my 40b. <_<

haha, someone STILL has a sore spot.

oh, I asked for advice on what is the best way to acclimate corals that they have found.

not what lighting I should upgrade to...

marinekeeper

Post count, is that what turns people on now a days? The link to my thriving tank is in my sig. Right, cmgreen, I live in Ohio.

dahliaheartsyou
Unless he is smart enough to use a proxy all a mod has to to is look up the IP addresses each account has accessed the forums from...

Uh...does post count = IQ on the internets? o_o

EDIT:

sorry, didn't know it wasn't directed at me...

:lol:

haha, someone STILL has a sore spot.

oh, I asked for advice on what is the best way to acclimate corals that they have found.

not what lighting I should upgrade to...

Lolz

dahliaheartsyou
Post count, is that what turns people on now a days? The link to my thriving tank is in my sig. Right, cmgreen, I live in Ohio.

I never said your tank sucked.

But that pc lighting can produce beautiful tanks w/o using MH.

What it is more or less is the color temp. Yeah the CF lights might be bright enough, but they can't do a very high color temp like MH. So you are essentially simulating a surface condition, rather than a lower reef position...where the bluer light is. Is bluer a word? So MH will simulate a color temp of 15 or 20K to achieve the environment the corals need...I would try for some mushrooms rather than the brain or leather. the sponge should do well, and the tubes also.

:huh: guess pc atinics aren't bluer?

and since when does a sponge need light?

sorry if I poo poo your thread dahlia

I never said your tank sucked.

But that pc lighting can produce beautiful tanks w/o using MH.

Seriously though, MH is better, LOLZZZZZZZz

dahliaheartsyou

haha, exactly...

no you didn't!!!

:)

marinekeeper

You just dont get it. You listed some potential corals you were thinking about getting and acclimating. CMgreen says no on corals and xyz cause you need better lighting and at a minimum you would need these type of lights. People are just trying to help you. Isn't that what you want?

dahliaheartsyou
Seriously though, MH is better, LOLZZZZZZZz

ha, send me $400 and I will agree.

LOLZ.

p.s. I SAID I FRICKIN THINK YOUR TANG IS CUTE!!!

:lol:

Blah blah blah, I like to give excess, incorrect ignorant advice where its not needed and piss people off!

+1 ZOMGWDFBBQ he's a genius!!!

JESUS PHUCKING CHRIST! BOTH OF YA'LL STFU AND GTFO, SHE WAS ASKING ABOUT HOW OTHER PEOPLE ACCLIMATE, SHE WASN'T ASKING HOW TO ACCLIMATE, EVERYONE DOES IT DIFFERENTLY.

that's why i said earlier....."the sponge should do well, and the tubes also."

reading, very important.

dahliaheartsyou
You just dont get it. You listed some potential corals you were thinking about getting and acclimating. CMgreen says no on corals and xyz cause you need better lighting and at a minimum you would need these type of lights. People are just trying to help you. Isn't that what you want?

I never listed ANY that would die under my lights...

I want help yes, not advice on what lighting I SHOULD have...

Uh, Davers91=Enjoi?

uh...did I say it did?

thanks for trying to join a fight that's already over...

fail.

Wasn't directed at you or anything you said...

Let me try again. Someone gave advice, someone saids thanks but no thanks on the advice, argument followed. WHO GIVES A FAWK????? If your right and everything she is going to put in her tank dies who cares? Why effing fight about it, why not just leave the thread that you have thrown so off course it will be locked in about 3 minutes?

dahliaheartsyou
that's why i said earlier....."the sponge should do well, and the tubes also."

reading, very important.

hey, don't get ######ty any more on this thread.

they are trying to help.

JESUS PHUCKING CHRIST! BOTH OF YA'LL STFU AND GTFO, SHE WAS ASKING ABOUT HOW OTHER PEOPLE ACCLIMATE, SHE WASN'T ASKING HOW TO ACCLIMATE, EVERYONE DOES IT DIFFERENTLY.

now we know, and knowing's half the battle...gi joe

Archived