Coral Vue Hydros

Wow! AIO Tanks! Where I've been? Need some help here! Reef bug bit me!

tdsounds

It probably has been three years since I started coming back to this forum to see whats going on. The reef bug has bitten me again after seeing so many awesome tanks on nano-reef especially the AIO Tanks. I'm debating should I use my 20L tank I have hanging around to start up again or get the CAD 39 Pro setup. I pretty much gotten rid of all of my equipment already so I'm going to have to start again -_-

It probably has been three years since I started coming back to this forum to see whats going on. The reef bug has bitten me again after seeing so many awesome tanks on nano-reef especially the AIO Tanks. I'm debating should I use my 20L tank I have hanging around to start up again or get the CAD 39 Pro setup. I pretty much gotten rid of all of my equipment already so I'm going to have to start again -_-

Go with the CAD if you have to get all new equipment. It is my third choice behind elos mini and solana (about tied for solana). I just like the look of the square tank better than round, but I would imagine the cad is much better build quality.

dahliaheartsyou

if you have the money for the CAD...

DO IT!!!

they are so nice looking and well worth the money (i wish I had one <_< )

I dunno how many people on here have them, but you could look around member's aquarium threads for inspiration.

gulfsurfer101

I just came across an add for an eco mini that looks pretty sweet. Just another AIO option out there for you.

Thanks guys, I was set on either getting a Solana b/c of its cool sleeks looks. After careful considerations I was leaning toward the CAD Pro because of the actinics and undersump option. Drawback is the curved glass it isn't my thing; otherwise it'll be perfect! Oh well, it looks my empty 20L will be my quarantine tank!

Elos does look nice but footprint kinda small. At least we have many more options now before then!

Archived