Cultivated Reef

Cuboy 4.5g! RIP! last pictures of my pico page 11

cuboy

what type of xenia is that? Was thinking if I need any for my pico? What do u think? I like your new frag and your hammer. Very nice n healthy, what do you feed your corals and how often do u feed

They are pulsing xenia.they give a lot of life to the tank since it's always moving. I really enjoy having mine, I don't like how they extend so high up, but they are definately growers.

and it's a frogspawn, not a hammer. I don't directly feed my coral. I just pour cyclopeeze slowly into my tank for my YCG to eat. the flow will push the food around the tank, and that's that.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where did you find those magician palys?

www.fantasticfrags.com

Seller is great, but I have to warn you, there's no heat pack when he shipped to me. I didnt have an issue since I didnt live to far from him and the weather wasn't cold.

hmm I might have to get rid of my frogspawn or re-arrange my tank. It expands way to big, probably gets to a baseball size. It hasn't caused any problems yet, but it just takes up to much space.

Once I find a nice hammer piece, this frogspawn is getting replaced.

• 2 weeks later...

hello. sorry nothing really new to update. I will have to take pictures soon. sorry for the delay, busy with the holiday and what not.

Since I just got my new camera, I will have to take pictures once I figure out how to use it.

goni is slowly dying now. i guess it's time to get rid of it. RIP GONIPORA! you were definately a beauty. 5 good months of pleasure looking at you.

Cuboy.... I don't remember... did you buy that xenia from me? It looks exactly like the kind I had in my BC14. Kind of a weird question but I'm trying to track down the corals I sold when I broke my tank down.

nope, the xenia was purchases at a local lfs in Irvine, CA. $5 for 2 baby heads (my first frag I purchased, pictures are somewhere in the 2nd page i think).

so the GONI was removed and the frog spawn replaced it's spot. the spawn basically expanded to the same size.

so you can all put your imagination at work and envision it. lol, pictures to come in a few days or a week. I have my friend's 3 head hammer in my tank seeing if they recover (hopefully they do) .

oh and I finally added some chaeto into my ac70.

Sorry about the goni. I am sure the tank still looks great. Are you going to just have chaeto in the ac or still use filter media also?

I was running carbon in the intake area, then seperated by the filter pad, then my traingle baffle to hold the heater, then rubble in the large chamber. now it's rubble + chaeto in the large chamber.

it will probably stay that way, possibly replacing the filter pad with floss.

Archived