inTank Media Baskets

Cuboy 4.5g! RIP! last pictures of my pico page 11

cuboy

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh No. Do you know what happened? Sorry for your loss:(

I killed him. =(

he wasn't coming out for feeding time, and I found him hiding under my goni (were he always hides) so I moved the goni, and he just sat there. Normally he would just swim away. So I pulled him out and his stomach was, like when you suck your belly in,concaved inward. So I presumed that was pretty bad, so i tossed him into my cup of food and water (but I used just normal RO water this time, instead of tank water) I paniced and didnt think!

I realized it after a minute and threw him back in the tank. then it just went downhill even more.

RIP.

how many inches does that aqua clear come up from the rim of the tank?

i think legs are about 2inches.

Well quick update.

my xenia is splitting some more, s, o it's on the verge of 7 stalks. My goni is doing great. yellow misses green. my candy canes are nice and plump, frogspawn extends out alot. I finally glued down most of my zoa frags, and the ric (did a poor job on the ric, but i'm just glad it's not floating all over the place now) There was a yuma growing under my superman shroom rubble, so i fragged the superman shroom off and it's attaching to a new rubble right now. Everytime i go look at my tank, yellow comes out with his little fishy eyes just begging me for more food.

i will be moving some stuff to my gf's tank and fragging some xenia for her soon, then stocking up with new stuff! sooooooon. very very soooooooon

does your clown goby have a cool personality does it swim around or just perch

my dead green one just perched and hide, but he was cool to watch during feeding time.

My yellow is awesome, swims around perches everywhere, eats bubbles. comes to the front and stares at me when i look at my tank (probably just waiting for more food)

Sorry to hear your lose i have a set of yellow and green clown gobies in my tank all healthy have had them for well over 4 months now.

Your tank looks awesome.

Adolfo

I have some great new additions coming next week!

6 new zoa frags and blue sansibia.

I am super excited! Now I just have to figure out what will stay in my tank, and what will go to my gf's. Her cycle is about done.

Very nice little tank!! Do you have any updated pic's? I would love to see how it's doing.

Thanks! I will snap some new shots this weekend, just for you =]

then some new 'after' I add my soon to be frags

Well, my new stuff arrived at 7:54am this morning, Wish I knew it was coming so early, instead it's sitting on my porch for another few hours. Hope it will be ok....

New items include

Tarheel blues zoas

Red and blue zoas

Fire and Ice zoas

Blowpops zoas

Blue/Blue zoas

Green smea zoas

Blue Sansibia cloves

tank looks great. Thanks for the update + photos. I love YCG. How do the cloves and xenia do being so close to each other?

I think they do fine, havent seen any issues. After I took the pictures, I threw the xenia to my bottom back right corner of the tank.

It's getting way to big, and I needed to make room for my new frags <3, can't wait for most of them to open up so I can snap some pictures.

so some of my new stuff never made it / recovered so I got a few replacement frags + some extra so my new additions will include

Tarheel blues zoas

Red and blue zoas

Fire and Ice zoas

Blue/Blue zoas

Green smear zoas

GPE

Magicians

Green Sun Shine polyps

Pictures to come.

I really like all the xenias up on top. It makes it feel bigger than it relly is kinda like mountains in the distance.

Thanks! I like it on top too.

I actually threw it in the back right corner for a week (just recently) my tank looked a lot bigger! It gave me more room for my new frags too, but I didnt like how the xenia would stretch upward with the long stalks, so I put it back where it was.

what type of xenia is that? Was thinking if I need any for my pico? What do u think? I like your new frag and your hammer. Very nice n healthy, what do you feed your corals and how often do u feed

blue/blue

01.jpg

green smears

02.jpg

red and blues + tarheel blues

03.jpg

red and blue

04.jpg

fire and ice

05.jpg

green sunshine palyps

06.jpg