Innovative Marine Aquariums

my 2! Year old Bio-Cube (with video! updated 11/5/09)

HeyLookItsCaps

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From one BC owner to another......... Very nice tank! It really looks full and colorful, just the way I like 'em! However, I'd be concerned about the BTA possibly stinging the surrounding corals. They do get huge and sometimes they take to wandering. Just my 2 pennies! ;)

HeyLookItsCaps

Canon Rebel XTi....and actually my zoos and my nem had a showdown last month, thats why it points up and toward the xenia now and not the zoos....i dont care about the xenia getting stung cuz its unkillable haha

Hey man...been a while since I've seen you around these parts.

Tank is looking absolutely awesome....color, clean, and I'm sure it's got tons of movement with all of those softies and the BTA.

Look forward to more pics of sure.

HeyLookItsCaps

ya sorry guys, moved back to the parents house, and been working my butt off as a sound tech for a camp up in the mountains! my bad for being out of the loop! hows everyone doing?

HeyLookItsCaps

ugh my heater died last night >:| temp was WAY low and everything is pissed. hopefully i can bring it around

ugh my heater died last night >:| temp was WAY low and everything is pissed. hopefully i can bring it around

Everything work out ok?

Thanks for your thread Caps, I really love your tank. I purchased a BC 29 as well, along with ALOT of other equipment. Just waiting on a couple other pieces before I'll start my own build thread.

I purchased a 20k giesemann megachrome bulb for my sunpod 150. I'm curious to see how my colors look compared to your helios, which I really like. Great job on your tank, I especially love the nems!

• 2 months later...
HeyLookItsCaps

my small clown mysteriously died today and was getting eaten by my serpent star on the sand bed today....ive had him almost a year....im sad

• 2 weeks later...

I was gonna tell you I got some xenia for you but...I can see it is plentiful in ur tank...so...I might come to you for some...I think it is one of my favs....

HeyLookItsCaps

im uploading pics of my forest as we speak....i finally got *most* of it to only grow on my glass (i brush the other stuff on my rocks off with a toothbrush, so that way when i need to frag, i just scrape a stalk and put it on a frag plug lol

I love it your gonna have to teach me how to make it grow on the walls...damn dude what a small world huh...Wes BTW says Hi....hey are you a prop 215 patient as well?

...oh my pics...zoas in picture 2 are sweet so are the purple ones with green outside's...and what is that in picture 8 the lil round ball...i got one of thouse it gets pretty long sweepers at night time....Ya I dont eat enough and or sleep enough.... ;) I was checking out the pics on your myspace...you gangsta mofo's

I picked up a sweet frag of some eagle eye zoas I dont see any of thouse in your tank yet...they are really sweet..you can take half of them i got like 22 polyps

HeyLookItsCaps

my eagle eyes melted for some strange reason >< i think i still have a handful somewherez

that ball is a galaxia....like what you have....or are you talking about the NEON green guys? i have a frag of that for you too. those are neon candy canes.

Galaxia...ok thats what it is...I was never able to get any of this stuff when I was reefing in Hawaii...im like a kid in a candy store now...

not so much collecting cause I would do it all the time...it is all the endemic species that mess it up for us....because Hawaii is so far away not a lot of soft coral can make it out there it is all hard stagnate coral no movement at all...and the fish stores cant stock any live coral's that arn't native to Hawaii

Archived