AcroporaLokani

All-In-One Full Tank Shot Thread

I needed another tank 🙂 so I revived my old 12 nano cube dx.  The tank is about 1 month old. 

20190118_1806463672014288661072944.jpg

• Like 2

On 5/19/2018 at 11:33 AM, biophilia said:

Here's my IM Nuvo 10. Set up for ~14 months, though 1/3 of the rock and a few of the corals came from a 3.7 gallon pico that was set up for ~1.5 years prior to that.

fts_5-15-18.jpg

topdown-5-15-18.jpg

• Do you have a tank build post or journal?
  • Like 3

On 5/19/2018 at 11:33 AM, biophilia said:

Here's my IM Nuvo 10. Set up for ~14 months, though 1/3 of the rock and a few of the corals came from a 3.7 gallon pico that was set up for ~1.5 years prior to that.

fts_5-15-18.jpg

topdown-5-15-18.jpg

Holy crap this nuvo 10 is crazy!!! Interesting placement for the MP10.....you got a thread??

Wow this thread.......great job everyone. These tanks are absolutely gorgeous. All of them. 

55 minutes ago, ReefGoat said:

Wow this thread.......great job everyone. These tanks are absolutely gorgeous. All of them. 

i concur!

On 2/20/2019 at 3:57 PM, dferrari13 said:

Holy crap this nuvo 10 is crazy!!! Interesting placement for the MP10.....you got a thread??

Thanks! I don't have a build thread unfortunately, but here's an updated photo, albeit not a super clear one. The tank has gone through a few ups and downs (lost most of the original acropora in the photo you replied to about a half year ago when I added a second AI Prime light and didn't acclimate slow enough. Things are going strong these days, though! This photo is from a few weeks ago and I've since trimmed the Stylophora some more and added some more acros so will try to get a better photo soon.

Also, the wavemaker is actually an Akamai KPS not an MP10.

fts_2-12-19.jpg

8 hours ago, biophilia said:

Thanks! I don't have a build thread unfortunately, but here's an updated photo, albeit not a super clear one. The tank has gone through a few ups and downs (lost most of the original acropora in the photo you replied to about a half year ago when I added a second AI Prime light and didn't acclimate slow enough. Things are going strong these days, though! This photo is from a few weeks ago and I've since trimmed the Stylophora some more and added some more acros so will try to get a better photo soon.

Also, the wavemaker is actually an Akamai KPS not an MP10.

fts_2-12-19.jpg

Wow.... jam packed with iridescent corals.... you should definitely make a thread

IM 30L - a little hazy on the picture, haven’t figured out good photo settings yet since I switched from LED to T5/Halide. 

A0828F97-2A09-4649-AB37-70BC6440E0F5.jpeg

879E5D39-91AE-4196-8102-4E86DB4E4439.jpeg

19DBB612-618A-4701-8397-8CA3FA4C35E4.jpeg

• Like 1