Cultivated Reef

All-In-One Full Tank Shot Thread

AcroporaLokani

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
BlackdogHills
On 5/19/2018 at 11:33 AM, biophilia said:

Here's my IM Nuvo 10. Set up for ~14 months, though 1/3 of the rock and a few of the corals came from a 3.7 gallon pico that was set up for ~1.5 years prior to that.

fts_5-15-18.jpg

topdown-5-15-18.jpg

• Do you have a tank build post or journal?
  • Like 4
  • Wow 2
On 5/19/2018 at 11:33 AM, biophilia said:

Here's my IM Nuvo 10. Set up for ~14 months, though 1/3 of the rock and a few of the corals came from a 3.7 gallon pico that was set up for ~1.5 years prior to that.

fts_5-15-18.jpg

topdown-5-15-18.jpg

Holy crap this nuvo 10 is crazy!!! Interesting placement for the MP10.....you got a thread??

• Like 1
On 2/20/2019 at 3:57 PM, dferrari13 said:

Holy crap this nuvo 10 is crazy!!! Interesting placement for the MP10.....you got a thread??

Thanks! I don't have a build thread unfortunately, but here's an updated photo, albeit not a super clear one. The tank has gone through a few ups and downs (lost most of the original acropora in the photo you replied to about a half year ago when I added a second AI Prime light and didn't acclimate slow enough. Things are going strong these days, though! This photo is from a few weeks ago and I've since trimmed the Stylophora some more and added some more acros so will try to get a better photo soon.

Also, the wavemaker is actually an Akamai KPS not an MP10.

fts_2-12-19.jpg

• Like 4
8 hours ago, biophilia said:

Thanks! I don't have a build thread unfortunately, but here's an updated photo, albeit not a super clear one. The tank has gone through a few ups and downs (lost most of the original acropora in the photo you replied to about a half year ago when I added a second AI Prime light and didn't acclimate slow enough. Things are going strong these days, though! This photo is from a few weeks ago and I've since trimmed the Stylophora some more and added some more acros so will try to get a better photo soon.

Also, the wavemaker is actually an Akamai KPS not an MP10.

fts_2-12-19.jpg

Wow.... jam packed with iridescent corals.... you should definitely make a thread

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...