Innovative Marine Aquariums

All-In-One Full Tank Shot Thread

AcroporaLokani

• 1 month later...
SomeWonderfulNonsense

just a quick question, how do you guys embed pictures into the posts without using an attachment? I've been trying for like an hour and I can't get it. I want to post my tank up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can anyone identify this tank maker/model? I think it's older, but the 2 chamber system has me a little baffled. I got it used at a really cool LFS in Orange, CA (Amazing Aquariums & Reefs). Just set it up 2 weeks ago and I'm new to the AIO tanks.

I think its a 29g (holds a little over 24 actually) with adjustable intake grills all up the right side w/return on the left.

https://lh3.ggpht.com/QA0UDwzE12wFQW2Fbq1rlKleXtZFqBLnbSMo2FygYjD8Q_6LqVGqGh5QBNGfoeZa-xUc8LU=s151

https://lh4.ggpht.com/ZzNsmseNgwfb2laKEFZIqPefZjhH8-N7jL2RUysgAeTx6YoZzZR9oD5o5QCZEPVLwZzydvo=s151

Since this is a new tank, I'm just hoping that someone has some experience with it, and could tell me if I should just invest in another tank or not.

Thanks!

Can anyone identify this tank maker/model? I think it's older, but the 2 chamber system has me a little baffled. I got it used at a really cool LFS in Orange, CA (Amazing Aquariums & Reefs). Just set it up 2 weeks ago and I'm new to the AIO tanks.

I think its a 29g (holds a little over 24 actually) with adjustable intake grills all up the right side w/return on the left.

https://lh3.ggpht.com/QA0UDwzE12wFQW2Fbq1rlKleXtZFqBLnbSMo2FygYjD8Q_6LqVGqGh5QBNGfoeZa-xUc8LU=s151

https://lh4.ggpht.com/ZzNsmseNgwfb2laKEFZIqPefZjhH8-N7jL2RUysgAeTx6YoZzZR9oD5o5QCZEPVLwZzydvo=s151

Since this is a new tank, I'm just hoping that someone has some experience with it, and could tell me if I should just invest in another tank or not.

Thanks!

It's a 24 gallon aquapod. It's been discontinued for close to 5 years.

If it holds water, I say keep it. I previously had two 12 gallon aquapods that I used as frag tanks. I loved them and always wanted a 24 gallon. They are good tanks, I don't actually know why Current USA decided to stop production. But, it was likely due to the increased popularity of Nanocube aquariums.

If I were you, I would look up "Aquapod 24 gallon" in the search bar/Google. There are some impressive ones. Something that is nice about the 24 gallon aquapod is the false wall, it slants inward allowing for a larger display area. I don't know of any other AIO that has a false wall like that.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

It's a 24 gallon aquapod. It's been discontinued for close to 5 years.

If it holds water, I say keep it. I previously had two 12 gallon aquapods that I used as frag tanks. I loved them and always wanted a 24 gallon. They are good tanks, I don't actually know why Current USA decided to stop production. But, it was likely due to the increased popularity of Nanocube aquariums.

If I were you, I would look up "Aquapod 24 gallon" in the search bar/Google. There are some impressive ones. Something that is nice about the 24 gallon aquapod is the false wall, it slants inward allowing for a larger display area. I don't know of any other AIO that has a false wall like that.

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much! I happened to "stumble" on a CL seller that was selling one (for way too much), but I noticed right away that it was my tank and was thankful to get the model this way.

I like the extra space and the tank seems well built. The two chambers are a little tricky though. I only have heater, chemi pure in 1st chamber, and return pump in 2nd. Figuring out how to perfect media placement (until/if I order/make media rack) and if I'll add skimmer.

My last tanks had HOB skimmer and skimmer/fuge combo. I liked them, but really trying to keep everything in the tank on this one.

Here is a FTS from 12/30/14.

Tank has been running for about three years and is in rebuilding stage after a near crash. Check out my thread for the history, evolution and recent progress.

15965961459_4b5ff72924_k.jpg

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I'm new to the site and I currently have 2 nano tank's going... how the heck do i upload photos?

Use a hosting site like photobucket or Flickr- for photobucket Copy the img tag and paste into here

20141204_181312_zpsithopkv0.jpg

This first image is my 10gal originally a fawlr with a fluval 9w superbright led (6700k with 4 actinic)

20150111_105349_zpsub0601z6.jpg

And this is my second tank which is an aqueon evolve 8 aio aquarium (my first acrylic tank) lighting on the evolve is a beamworks 12w led 10,

• Like 1