inTank Media Baskets

All-In-One Full Tank Shot Thread

AcroporaLokani

My rimless bc14 about 3 months.

IMG00031.jpg

Wow I just now noticed how bad that pics is....sorry.

My water is actually crystal clear.

Edited by Adkins.its
Hollywood2009

Here is mine 6gal Nano-Cube..

029.jpg

Click on my link for more pics.

Hollywood2009

Edited by Hollywood2009
  • Like 1

Here is my 14G BC at 3.5 months.

236.jpg

I've had it set up for 6 months now have to get an updated picture.

Equipment list:

Stock lighting

Koralia nano

50w stealth heater

digital threm.

seprerate timers for the lights. Actinic 10 hrs. and 10k 6 hrs.

I run the heater in chamber one

Chemi pure and filter pad in chamber two

sponge filter and return pump (stock) in chamber three

Livestock:

1- true prec

1- cleaner shrimp

1- formosia starfish

10-astrea snails

6- nassarius snails

3- hermit crabs

3- zoa frags

1- featherduster

1- neon green polyped toadstool

1- neon green sinularia

4- purple mushrooms

6- ricordias orange,blue, and green

3- acans 2 are aussie acans

1- GSP frag

6 polyps Dendrophylia

rivrat

• Like 1
you got alotta dead/dying coral man

that tracaphylia is toast

The open brain is the only one that died. It was purchased bleached and started to get better at one point and then went downhill. It has since been removed. Nothing else is dead or dying.

I'm a 100% new to this forum. I bought a 24 NanoCube DX. I set it up for freshwater. I've only had it set up for two weeks, hasn't completed a cycle yet. I've been taking many trips back and fourth to my LFS, and I kept on being drawn to the saltwater tanks they have set up. They are really something in person! I don't think the pictures here do any of these tanks justice. I bet some are just jaw dropping in the flesh.

Saltwater has intrigued me enough to at least sign up for a forum, even though I don't have a saltwater tank set up. I want to gain experience in freshwater. Have the tank I own now thrive, and then possibly pick up a second 24 gallon DX.

For now I am enjoying the challenge of a freshwater set up, and am here to learn as much as I can before I jump into saltwater.

Edited by Castro
I'm a 100% new to this forum. I bought a 24 NanoCube DX. I set it up for freshwater. I've only had it set up for two weeks, hasn't completed a cycle yet. I've been taking many trips back and fourth to my LFS, and I kept on being drawn to the saltwater tanks they have set up. They are really something in person! I don't think the pictures here do any of these tanks justice. I bet some are just jaw dropping in the flesh.

Saltwater has intrigued me enough to at least sign up for a forum, even though I don't have a saltwater tank set up. I want to gain experience in freshwater. Have the tank I own now thrive, and then possibly pick up a second 24 gallon DX.

For now I am enjoying the challenge of a freshwater set up, and am here to learn as much as I can before I jump into saltwater.

generated-4-Welcome_to_Nano_Reef.gif Plenty to learn and plenty of good people here to help.

• 2 weeks later...

my 2yr old BC29

sorry for blurry pics will take better sometime and post later

front

236.jpg

closer front

245.jpg

side

238.jpg

closer side

239.jpg

Edited by REEFERBOY
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's my AP12G... just switched from a 16.5" Sunpod to a JBJ Viper and so far I love it! It's about 16 months old and will be switching everything over to a 24G AP this weekend.

12GFTSnolight.jpg