Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

StevieT's Sea Monkeys on Mars Experience

StevieT

my girls have aquasaurs or "triops" they are pretty cool i should post pictures they kind of look like horseshoe crabs

Edited by scottyreef

Stevie, I was just over at the SeaMonkey forum and I'm suprised that I could not buy the StevieT - SeaMonkey Media Rack!

What's the hold up man!!!

Stevie, I was just over at the SeaMonkey forum and I'm suprised that I could not buy the StevieT - SeaMonkey Media Rack!

What's the hold up man!!!

We are having patent issues right now, I have my lawyers working on a solution. I am going to be #1 in the sea monkey media rack business

my girls have aquasaurs or "triops" they are pretty cool i should post pictures they kind of look like horseshoe crabs

Post em, my monkeys need something to look at

AcroporaLokani

I used to have a blue sea-monkey when I was a kid. No jokes he was a navy blue and came in the same hatch-mix as the others. So maybe you'll get lucky and have a blue one.

Oh and by the way I think I can speak for every one and say TANK OF THE MONTH HERE!

And now seeing the triops...... *low voice* I need them.

Edited by AcroporaLokani
brine shrimp.

Ahhh, kk, cool... Does anybody just breed them to feed to their tank?

I will update pics when I get a chance, mission control is reporting OK conditions on Mars, we have had some eggs not hatch due to salinity issues (water purifier way to low in SG), they are sending out new monkeys ASAP.

Well Sea Monkey's are magical creatures, we really don't understand a lot about them except for thier superior intellegence and ability to hypersleep long distances without food or water. They are great engineers with the ability to build structures in a matter of days. They educate and provide for themselves but do it very quietly.

"Some "Know-it-All" calling your Sea Monkeys "Brine Shrimp"? Well, they're sort of right, as "Brine Shrimp" can be classified as any crustacean in the genus Artemia, but Sea Monkeys are a cultivated sub-species all their own known as Artemia nyos--bet your "Know-it-All" doesn't know that!" - Sea Monkey President and Ruller of Mars

Haha, thank you for the clarification there oh mighty ruler of sea monkey mars, :P...

Ok, national update from the Sea Monkey Commander:

Our monkeys are still very small but they are growing in numbers. After experimenting with salinity and sending out a second ship to the planet, we have good population numbers. We are still having security issues but a newly formed Department of Mars Security is fully funded. Our goal is to protect the monkeys by October with fighter jet planes and hyper drive ships.

IMG_5748.jpg

IMG_5750.jpg

IMG_5752.jpg

IMG_5753.jpg

img_5752circle.jpg

Everytime I see a picture of the Mars Man with that thing in his butt I crack up laughing... my coworkers are giving me 'the look' LOL

guy.jpg

no, no idea! I have been thinking about it often, and nothing comes to me. On to the internets for some research.

hahaha

best question from the FAQ on their web site

Can I color my Sea-Monkeys by adding food coloring to the water?

Uh, no. Adding anything to your tank not specifically designed by Transcience Corp for Sea-Monkeys will probably kill them.

i thinks it supposed to be a tail. that pretty funny stevie on the food coloring i imagine it would work though or maybe you could use beet juice a little of that goes a long way

I think it's funny they have to put it up on their website. Kids all over the world want different color water

I think you are correct on the tail... I can't think of anything else it could be, I amagine it is not a person but a monkey

I think you should pose a new question to their FAQ....

"What exactly is the brown object extruding from the figure's anus?"

kmitch, new keyboard please.

*wipes Mtn. Dew off desk and monitor*

The part that concerns me the most about the mars man is that he has his hands up in submission of the fact that there is a large something coming from his rectum. Poor mars man! :unsure: