SaltCritters.com

StevieT's Sea Monkeys on Mars Experience

StevieT

you DO have sea monkey dessert don't you?

seamonkeys4.jpg

No, sea-monkey dessert does not keep well on the way to Mars. They do have Sea Monkey Plasama to prolong life. Mission control has not released what this plasma is or what it does. I sure hope it makes my monkeys as large as Tangs.

wow, that forum is too funny, but really awesome at the same time.

Mission control just realized what was in the first packet.... SALT! go figure, these things are just like a reef. So ML1 was requested to do some tests of the atmosphere, first test was salinity.

Test results came back at 1.012, way too low for the monkeys to wake up from hypersleep. New saltwater was requested at a higher salinity, atmosphere on mars is now a perfect 1.024 (go figure).

This is now way too much like a SW tank, I am testing the water with a refractor and sticking temp probes in the water.

When your monkeys breed you can feed them to your fish!!

oh yeah, thats the plan, hopefully I get some females

I think that most people on that forum have an average age of 11.

dsoz

sounds like n-r :lol:

Test your sea monkey water with a hydrometer, and wonder why they are all dead!!! haha. For some reason I have marine salt around, and apparently if you use table salt the monkeys will die. I learned so much from the forum!

That is the lamest forum ever!!!!!! It said this at the bottom when I was on, "There are 0 of 403 member(s) online"

I've never had sea monkeys, I was deprived as a child.

Where's the pet rock forum? Now that would be cool!!!

Edited by Ocho Cinco

Oh man I miss my sea monkeys... :(

Mission Control got word that the mission was compromised by the devil dog and cat duo and their amazing "running-over-tables-and-knocking-missions-off-the-table" abilities. :slap:

There were no survivors. *raises the flag half mast*