ReefCleaners.org

Deli's 14G Bio Cube

cdelicath

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice tank, hope mine looks that good in do time. i am a little nervous though that things may not be alright(maybe just paranoia)

Just do a lot of reading and asking questions on here and you can't go wrong....

Weekly water changes on time every week and a 20% change every other month.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

3254511344_7d22671312_o.jpg

3254511298_b4f603220d.jpg

New sun polyps

got 2 colony's for $15, they need to be nursed back to health.

The guy never fed them :o

I will have one of the colonies for sale or trade once it bounces back.

both colonies have about 30 heads each.

Threw them in the tank and they are already popping open :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is your Sunpod 70w light a 20" model? If so, can you get me a picture of what it looks like on top of the tank. I can kinda see in your pic, but I wanting a specific pic of the light and how well it fights on the 14g biocube. I am looking into this light in may the 70w or 150w and am interested in how much over-hang it has on top of the unit.

Thanks for your time.

B1GTED

your not still using the 70W MH for lighting are you?

Yep, for about another week. I just ordered the stuff to build a LED pendant for it and sold my sunpod.

Is your Sunpod 70w light a 20" model? If so, can you get me a picture of what it looks like on top of the tank. I can kinda see in your pic, but I wanting a specific pic of the light and how well it fights on the 14g biocube. I am looking into this light in may the 70w or 150w and am interested in how much over-hang it has on top of the unit.

Thanks for your time.

B1GTED

3446677354_25e203a791.jpg?v=0

LED build done and it is awesome.

3481361935_1ace59d885.jpg?v=0

3482179138_61c99d087b.jpg?v=0

3481367181_1d05726901.jpg?v=0

It's amazing to me how much light this thing put's out. It is running at half power right now to let the corals and fish adjust.

fishboy87

Updated FTS head on? A comparison shot between the sunpod and LEDs side-by-side would be sweet. Great tank! I'm going for a 150watt metal halide one day over my aquapod so I could have a clam and montis like that!

cdelicath

the lights running at half power right not to help the coral acclimate but I will get you some comparisons later

• 1 month later...

cdelicath, do you have a build thread for your bigger LED setup? I went to your site but there was no info I could find on it. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived