Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

red rose coral?

jeffsz28

i know they live in the florida keys,cause i saw them. anyone have one of these? its a hard coral and have found them grwoing in water as shallow as four-five feet and like 20feet deep. they kinda look like a brain coral/clam shape skeleton. just wondering about some info on them. thanks

• 4 weeks later...

UNFORTUNATELY they are Illegal to collect due to CITES and NWFAG ( National wildlife Fish and Game ) tee hee... have made the collection of ALL caribian stonies in the keys and any  estatute waters in US teritories Off Limits.... (AWWWWWW) basturdz. But for good reasons..... We want to exploit other countries ...... Hmmmm well that is probaly a bad reason. Actualy its just cause ENCON says they are in danger of extinction due to over fishing and other BS.. I believe its from Morons who polute the waters and DONT manage the corals.. I say that they should make these  MANICINA Species available, BUT in the infinate Stupidity (wisdom)  they wont. If you do come across them, they are probaly black market. AND DO NOT COLLECT THEM;  if u are caught... You will pay up to  $ 5,000 big ones as a fine.

PS.... ummmmm unofficialy... Send me one... LOL

Archived