zippykat

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
dougellefson

OK everyone settle down!

I told her to throw in a stick of dynamite to get that pesky lobster. It must've worked, there are no new updates.

She can thank me later.

• 9 months later...
bwoodward0012

maybe the lobster drove them to suicide.... no resolution to this story is makin me lean in that direction too (i only plan on social suicide though, little to no bathing, poor dental hygiene, and excessive gas should do the trick). or maybe they were too ashamed of theyre failure to ever post again

hopefully she tried spearing it, karma swung into action, the skewer somehow ended up going through her palm, dies of tetanus.

that's stupid stabbing something to death because you don't know how to jig for prawns. give me a piece of bacon and a string and i will have your lobster.

• 4 years later...
norfolkgarden

Search is an amazing tool. Nothing ever dies completely online.

The moral of the story is research the heck out of anything *before* you put it in your tank.

My own failure at this is an absolutly beautiful Melanurus male wrasse. It was listed as reef safe "with caution".

Translation - hehehe hell no!

I have seen well fed with nori and red and purple seaweed fat 3" hippo tangs go after hammer corals.

Overfed fat Vlamingi tangs going after all kinds of LPS.

Even after extensive research you may get stuck with the exception to the rule.

Good luck and Happy Reefing!

• 4 weeks later...
reeferjohn530

I read that whole thing thinking of all the gruesome endings to get left high and dry. I'm in agreement with most of everyone the lobster got him

Archived