Top Shelf Aquatics

Dahlia's NEW 20L PICS page 70

dahliaheartsyou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dahliaheartsyou
Kraylen = Fail? Hmmmm.. I dunno about that one. Pretty damn elite at almost everything I do.

I can haz Forgiveness? catforgiveme.jpg

Kraylen = Fail? Hmmmm.. I dunno about that one. Pretty damn elite at almost everything I do.

Like failing?

except reef keeping. tank crash much???

sorry man i had to.

dahliaheartsyou

sorry man i had to.

Uh-oh....

*runs and hides from own thread*

p.s.

that kid is freakin adorable...

WAIT...NO!

I don't want my thread to be about this....

(Fu^*##*^%)Q#&%)#) I knew i shouldn't have posted that...

must think before I post...

Well...since I don't have any corals in my tank....

I guess I'll be saying good-bye to you guys and ending the thread here...

weak.

WAIT...NO!

I don't want my thread to be about this....

(Fu^*##*^%)Q#&%)#) I knew i shouldn't have posted that...

must think before I post...

Well...since I don't have any corals in my tank....

I guess I'll be saying good-bye to you guys and ending the thread here...

you win lady.

CAN YOU FEEL ALL THE LOVE IN HERE!!

Now to get everyone back on topic. Nice tank dahlia. That does look like an aptasia to me and I'd nuke it quick.

Steve

dahliaheartsyou
CAN YOU FEEL ALL THE LOVE IN HERE!!

Now to get everyone back on topic. Nice tank dahlia. That does look like an aptasia to me and I'd nuke it quick.

Steve

THANKS!

the brown one or the clear one?

I thought they only multiplied if you tried to pluck them off and then they released spores...guess I was wrong

THANKS!

I thought they only multiplied if you tried to pluck them off and then they released spores...guess I was wrong

Apparently mine multiply when the earth spins cause my NC is covered. Of course I have also neglected it for the last 5 months.

THANKS!

Whatever you do.. Don't pluck it off LOL. You can mix up a kalk slurry and "feed" it to him and cover him up in the stuff and that should kill him. Looking at both pics for sure the larger one is the little one looks very similar but can't tell for sure. I wouldn't risk it as they are easier to desimate when they are small like that. After you kill them watch that spot cause mine came back a couple more times before they stopped.

Steve

Two words....Peppermint Shrimp...

Just leave the Aptasia and anything else until you are sure the cycle is over....then add a pep shrimp...no more Aptasia worries....seriously...not kidding...search the forum for Pep shrimp

sorry man i had to.

Thanks d!ck, maybe if you read more than a topic title you would know what you're talking about. Swear to god, some female joins a forum and all these cats start sprayin.

Thanks d!ck, maybe if you read more than a topic title you would know what you're talking about. Swear to god, some female joins a forum and all these cats start sprayin.

Wow, take a joke man...........or go away..........

Archived