Kerryflub.jpg

fail.jpg

fail_cat.jpg

And got.......

doggowned.jpg

catpwned2.gif

Soooooooo..........

zssev6.jpg

Ok now I think I posted enough useless crap in your thread.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pwnage, fail vids, AND a madden reference all in 80 replies? This thread just got better than the lounge!

Nice rock you got there...some darned good luck finding rock with mini carpet hitchers. Nice shot of the hibiscus as well.

Haha, were you there Saturday? I was there around 12-2...maybe I saw you!

Yes, that was me... I totally started diggin like mad until the whole crab on my hand, and then I got scared!

Especially this nice piece of tonga branch-which I think is really ugly- but it had 5 different shades of purple, I had to throw it in...

I love Preuss, everyone is so nice and they have so much cool stuff...except the birds are scary :unsure:

Yeah, I was there digging in the bins around 1:30 or so...Kirby kept trying to get me to buy one huge pice from the cheap bin, said he'd sell me anything out of it for $2.50/lb.! Too bad I don't have a 55g tank, none of it would fit in my NW9!

Oh, and your 'scape looks AWESOME!

dahliaheartsyou
pwnage, fail vids, AND a madden reference all in 80 replies? This thread just got better than the lounge!

Nice rock you got there...some darned good luck finding rock with mini carpet hitchers. Nice shot of the hibiscus as well.

thanks! I love my canon rebel...although everyone assumes pics are going to be amazing just cuz the camera is nice...which is NOT true...

I don't think it's better than the lounge....although I have never been there, I hear you better not forget your protective gear :o

Yeah, I was there digging in the bins around 1:30 or so...Kirby kept trying to get me to buy one huge pice from the cheap bin, said he'd sell me anything out of it for $2.50/lb.! Too bad I don't have a 55g tank, none of it would fit in my NW9!

Oh, and your 'scape looks AWESOME!

WTF?!?! 2.50?!?! omgomgomg

I spent 125 on rock... :o

I def. nabbed all the good peices, and don't feel bad about it! :haha:

Nice rock you got there...some darned good luck finding rock with mini carpet hitchers.

Preuss has great live rock. I've gotten hitchiker mushrooms, zoas, and a couple of mini carpets. Even got a small mini carpet in a bag of chaeto.

Dahlia...glad to see the tank is coming along. You picked up some nice rock there.

Zombo, their cheapo bin has some big, ugly rock, but the price is great. I got a 5 gallon bucket for $50. Filled up my 29 gallon.

Hey Dahlia. Just stumbled upon your thread....not sure how I missed it to begin with.

What a great start you are off to. It definitely helps that you got off on the right foot with some sweet live rock...with some expensive hitchhikers on there included in the price. Those along made the rock worth it in my opinion.

I look forward to seeing how this comes along for you. Feel free to check out my thread although I know its a little long to dig your way through.

Oh yeah, and a late welcome to the BC Crew. Glad to see people are still enjoying these awesome tanks.

"DIGG" your way through is right Dive ;) is your thread longer than mine noww

o yeah and nice progress dahlia , tanks loookin good ;)

is your thread longer than mine noww

Haha...that conversation is for another place and another time ;) Just kidding :D

dahliaheartsyou

OK- some updates...

my pH is 8.2 with light on throughout day and goes to 8.1 at night...

no ammonia, nitrites, or nitrates...all 0....but I'm still going to wait 2 months before adding ANYTHING so don't get excited...

oh yeah, salinity is 1.025....

Things I have found

-another brittle star, this one is larger slightly and red and cream colored

-red feather dusters

And

-possible aiptasia, how can you tell?

-isopod(killed) was freakin scary....and mean...

-another teeny flatworm(killed)

- a dark brown very irregular shaped star...aka the bad ones

WTF?!?!?!?!

BOOOOOOO :(:angry:<_<:o

Is all that stuff normal when starting a new tank...or do I just have bad luck?

Hey Dahlia. Just stumbled upon your thread....not sure how I missed it to begin with.

What a great start you are off to. It definitely helps that you got off on the right foot with some sweet live rock...with some expensive hitchhikers on there included in the price. Those along made the rock worth it in my opinion.

I look forward to seeing how this comes along for you. Feel free to check out my thread although I know its a little long to dig your way through.

Oh yeah, and a late welcome to the BC Crew. Glad to see people are still enjoying these awesome tanks.

THANKS SO MUCH!

I love the BC crew!

I'm glad you think the rock was worth it cuz of the hitchhikers, so do I!

"DIGG" your way through is right Dive ;) is your thread longer than mine noww

o yeah and nice progress dahlia , tanks loookin good ;)

THANKS!

even though all I have is lr and some mini carpets :P

dahliaheartsyou

Since this is my thread...here's some of my pics

Well, warning you know, this is going to be a long post, I got bored and camera crazy at the same time :haha:

So, here are some more from my garden..

geraniums.jpg

danthus.jpg

hocks.jpg

hostas2.jpg

lily.jpg

lily2.jpg

pansy.jpg

beee.jpg

birdbathcopy.jpg

-whew...

dahlia

And some from my vegetable/fruit garden...

wormy.jpg

yellowapp.jpg

twirly.jpg

tomato.jpg

bunchapples.jpg

bug2.jpg

gnome.jpg

dahliaheartsyou
Nice Gnome :lol:

HAHAHA!

Thanks, he keeps everyone in line with his stick....those rabbits don't come near my watermelons anymore

:lol:

his brother gets all the attention

travel-travelocity-gnome.jpg

:haha:

dahliaheartsyou
well your gnome is nice but this gnome is creepy he's like a little pedofile

1) is that your gnome?

2) Does it scare little children off?

3) he's a bit of a cheeky fella :lol:

gardengnome.jpg

no i wish my wife wont let me have one and if i did i think this guy would do the trick :D i had my friend send me this pic in a viral email.

dahliaheartsyou
no i wish my wife wont let me have one and if i did i think this guy would do the trick :D i had my friend send me this pic in a viral email.

Ah, valid point...it might get the neighbors talking :lol:

Archived