Cultivated Reef

Dahlia's NEW 20L PICS page 70

dahliaheartsyou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dahliaheartsyou

Well....

to grampafeathers- it was $30 but they were holding it for someone...

I was trying to be polite with all the THREADJACKING...but could you guys at least maybe mention something to do with my tank/me if you post....

dahliaheartsyou
Youre a girl with a empty biocube?

I have sand and water in it now foo'. So, it isn't empty... :lol:

I just don't want my tank thread to turn into 57 pages of random people talking about what sex they pretend to be...haha.

so judgemental aren't we...haha :haha:

Sometimes its fun to take duct tape and pretend you have no gender.

Silver makeup FTW?

Remember, Kraylen is the Devil... Rufee?

Hey Dahlia!!

good to see another biocube girl!!! can't wait till you get all your stuff put together, it's so exciting to see a new tank born.

My tank started out the same way, including the Calico!! haha maybe it's a breed thing, they are naturally attracted to anything empty. :rolleyes:

Sounds like you have a pretty nice pet store to get ur stuff at. wish they'd had buckets sales near me, seems like a great deal!

keep reading through everyone's threads, I still do and pick up soooooooo much more info and advice. Everyone has different experiences, so it's nice to see the variety.

good luck on everything!!!

Well....

to grampafeathers- it was $30 but they were holding it for someone...

I was trying to be polite with all the THREADJACKING...but could you guys at least maybe mention something to do with my tank/me if you post....

Oh, sorry about that. It got out of hand for someone elses thread. Tank only for now on!!!

dahliaheartsyou
Hey Dahlia!!

good to see another biocube girl!!! can't wait till you get all your stuff put together, it's so exciting to see a new tank born.

My tank started out the same way, including the Calico!! haha maybe it's a breed thing, they are naturally attracted to anything empty. :rolleyes:

Sounds like you have a pretty nice pet store to get ur stuff at. wish they'd had buckets sales near me, seems like a great deal!

keep reading through everyone's threads, I still do and pick up soooooooo much more info and advice. Everyone has different experiences, so it's nice to see the variety.

good luck on everything!!!

Oh my gosh- calico too, you have to be right, my other cats aren't at all like that!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

Yeah, there are 2 really nice stores close to me, and they both have good deals on NICE lr.

I'm trying to read through all the threads, I have over the past 3 months, it feels like everyone I click on I already read :wacko: I think I exploded my brain on too much reefing info!

-dahlia

SeeDemTails

Great start, cant wait to see it in the future.

Girl reefers are way better than guy reefers. just cause!!

If you have any Q's message me, I have been at this reefing thing for a few years now! :happy:

-Christel

-Christel

Youre a girl too? Is that you in your avatar?

haha i felt that way too, but once you actually start everything and doing the tests and what not, it will all start to piece together and make sense. take it a step at a time!

when you get all your live rock make sure you post some pics!! (but without the calico... they don't like water :lol:)

dahliaheartsyou

Is that a nanoty reference?

haha

my plans are...go slowwww...I'm going to let it cycle 2 months...I'm more interested in shrimp/crabs/inverts than fish, they seem to just poop up the place haha. I plan to have a few pom pom crabs, a coral banded shrimp, lots of hermits and snails, eventually feather dusters and pincushion urchin.

for sure fish: black clown fish and a pearly head jawfish

as for possible fish: YWG/starry blenny/royal gramma/lownmower blenny....obviously not all...and I'm not gunna stick a hippo and yellow tang in there...NO TANGS FOR ME :lol:

And as for corals...

a bunch of Shrooms and zoos only if they are like super bright colored...

maybe a leather or 2, toadstool/frogspawn, candy canes, brain, fungia...

Oh, sorry about that. It got out of hand for someone elses thread. Tank only for no on!!!

Aw, that's ok! You've helped me a lot in the past... It wasn't that bad anyways...

If you have any Q's message me, I have been at this reefing thing for a few years now! :happy:

-Christel

THANKS SO MUCH! yeah, i think girls can just put colors together better...it's like a combo of interior decorating/gardening underwater :P

haha i felt that way too, but once you actually start everything and doing the tests and what not, it will all start to piece together and make sense. take it a step at a time!

when you get all your live rock make sure you post some pics!! (but without the calico... they don't like water :lol:)

Yeah, if I leave the lid my 40g goldfish tank lid open, she drinks the water :eek:

I should be getting the lr within the week...but it's too long of a wait for me! omgomgomg

Tank looks great so far! ;) Keep us updated as it grows.

Thanks so much! i will!

-dahlia

SeeDemTails

My cat fell into my reef tank when I had it open top, what a mess. Didnt hurt the corals or fish though!

Is that a nanoty reference?

:huh:

:P , don't feel bad, I ain't got no water in my tank neither. -_-

dahliaheartsyou

That's what I was talking about...although I think Kraylen may have been talking about duct taping in other regions... :eek:

Archived