Cultivated Reef

Off Topic: Ipod Touch with Best Buy warranty

eddie29

I have a month old Ipod Touch that I got from Best Buy. I got a Ipod Nano from work for winning the American Idol contest and don't need the touch anymore.

The touch is the 8 gig model, comes with charger, and a armband case. It addition, the best part is that it comes with a Best Buy warranty, so if anything happens they'll replace it with something comparable. So if in 2 years it you find that you accidiently "drop" it, you will get the most updated ipod. Not that I suggest you accidiently drop it. The touch is flash based memory, and has wireless built-in which is super cool. Wondering why I don't just return it, simple when I got the nano I was over by a day for the return policy and they wouldn't take it back.

I'll post pics if people want, but I want 310 for it shipped which is a great savings over retail. I can ship it if its easier, and as a note I'll be in training in Minneapolis starting Sat to next week Friday. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I have feedback here, on reefcentral, and on ebay that I can provide. I will also get some pics up after dinner.

Thanks for looking

BustytheSnowMaam
I have a month old Ipod Touch that I got from Best Buy. I got a Ipod Nano from work for winning the American Idol contest and don't need the touch anymore.

The touch is the 8 gig model, comes with charger, and a armband case. It addition, the best part is that it comes with a Best Buy warranty, so if anything happens they'll replace it with something comparable. So if in 2 years it you find that you accidiently "drop" it, you will get the most updated ipod. Not that I suggest you accidiently drop it. The touch is flash based memory, and has wireless built-in which is super cool. Wondering why I don't just return it, simple when I got the nano I was over by a day for the return policy and they wouldn't take it back.

I'll post pics if people want, but I want 310 for it shipped which is a great savings over retail. I can ship it if its easier, and as a note I'll be in training in Minneapolis starting Sat to next week Friday. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I have feedback here, on reefcentral, and on ebay that I can provide. I will also get some pics up after dinner.

Thanks for looking

I'll take it- pm sent

Archived