SaltCritters.com

The FTS Thread!

SeeDemTails

2 month old nuvo fusion. Currently fallow while fish in QT. That acan and candy cane are coming off the frag plugs and being secured to the rock work this weekend

Nuvo 10 day 15. Cycle just completed, algarbarn order arrives tomorrow. First bits of life going in this weekend

20190109_170424.jpg

20190109_164927.jpg

• Like 3

Yes, I have a youtube channel on how to have good results, in tanks, just keeping things easy, inexpensive and basic.   This is my goodbye photo.  I am in the process of selling this tank and replacing it with something smaller.  Thank you!

• Wow 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
FISHnChix
55 minutes ago, Asureef said:

Coming up on 2yrs 

Holy shit how did I miss this.. build thread?? Tell me this has been a totm???

MrObscura

I battled dinos since that last pic and lost the acros other than the pc rainbow(it wasn't fazed) but I've since picked up some new additions. 

20190506_014106.jpg

There's a bubble bath unicorn, pink cadillac, Walt Disney, cherry limeade, WWC AOIs and an awesome super bright multi colored Ric on the rack waiting to be mounted. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First FTS, cropped the top few inches, that space is reserved for something branchy in a couple months. 

FTS.thumb.jpg.c2bc5ee13917d018079dc8e21f1b8965.jpg

Right side. My view from work desk.

FTS_RS.thumb.jpg.0197f404666dea4c9cdcfc5b4a34d4f6.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I've heard of people using all sorts of different trees to block out unsightly views form neighboring properties/developments, but this, this is by far the most ingenuitive way to beautify the unkempt aspects of your environment . You can hardly see that deteriorating building back there - great work, but seriously, very nice little setup   :]        -  Love the shot  -   

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My 40G IM Nuvo Fusion mixed reef.  About 1 year into current setup with plans to fill in the gaps over the next 1 year.  Any coral recommendations?   

833972003_reeftank1.thumb.JPG.8771475c1e96e18665fa76712cfee4ed.JPG

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • 2 weeks later...