SaltCritters.com

Short Codium Pics

Elite Twit

Elite Twit

So here's the 2 month mark pic of the short codium I got from John. I didn't get any good clear pics of the piece when i first got it but they were about the size of two small sps frags. Two pieces an inch or two in height. I glued them to a rock and here is the growth two months later.

IMG_4738.jpg

IMG_4739.jpg

johnmaloney

Nice! The hairs are starting to grow out too I see. When they come in full bloom, they will give the codium a sweet looking glow. You will be even happier then. I just read about the size we sent you. Sorry you got kind of a small piece to start with. Feel kind of bad about that. Well at least it is on its way now.

Nice! The hairs are starting to grow out too I see. When they come in full bloom, they will give the codium a sweet looking glow. You will be even happier then. I just read about the size we sent you. Sorry you got kind of a small piece to start with. Feel kind of bad about that. Well at least it is on its way now.

if i wanted to purchase these would i be getting such a small piece as well?

Elite Twit
I just read about the size we sent you. Sorry you got kind of a small piece to start with. Feel kind of bad about that. Well at least it is on its way now.

That's fine. I like smaller pieces anyway so I can see growth times/patterns so I can find the best place for my pieces. This was when we kept exchanging emails back and forth because you couldn't dive due to the weather and I really wanted to get it in the order. Any piece would have been good just as long as I got it.

johnmaloney

No, they are running like 2 inches wide and 2 inches tall right now, so you would get a piece the size that Elite's is now, or close to that. It also might not look the same, as we are running a few different short codium species. The darker Codium taylori that Elite got is what we try to always have in stock, but right now we have a thinner lighter, (neon), green variety.

johnmaloney

Oh now I remember that order Elite. Now I don't feel so bad about it, as I had told you before we couldn't get anything better for you before shipment. Anyways I am just here to get that link to your tank thread as the daily digest says you got updates!

Archived