Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kraylen's Tanks Threads

Kraylen

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That pom pom is great. Take some new pics of your tank! So what were you looking at in my tank that you would like me to frag?

dahliaheartsyou

I LOVE THAT CRAB!!!

it totally upgraded with those little mushroom poms!

and for the occasion.... I thought this was funny....

funny-pictures-cats-crab-hats.jpg

Shrooms and zoas it is! I have some Pink shrooms (I will try to get a pick of them tomorrow) that i want to get rid of! As for the zoas I really don't want to frag them because they have been melting away and i don't know what the problem is yet, I am going to start dosing vitamin C here soon and see what happens but if it something eles i don't want to give it to you.

Hell yeah man, just lemme know whats up.. Im moving into a new crib on Aug 9th so sometime after that I'll be hitting you up for a package. I got a few to buy from people on here and with my new roommate and his tank being set up... the more the better.

Yeah just let me know! I am think about fraging my neon green branching hammer as well so if you want a piece of that?

Here is a pic of the pink shroom i was talking about:

1217119692.jpg

It is about the diameter of a baseball!

Im cool of the LPS for now, when another tank is set up Im going to want some but this is all softies.

Love the shroom, hold on to it for me and i'll def pick it up off you :)

travisurfer
I just got done beating FF7 last night, minus emerald/ruby. FFX is next on my list.

leafgreen>emerald/ruby

FFIX>FF7 + FFX

:huh:

tank looks good btw

leafgreen>emerald/ruby

FFIX>FF7 + FFX

:huh:

tank looks good btw

Refuse to play FFIX.... although having just beat FF7 and not having my *ahem*ps2 working yet I might have to try it....

travisurfer
Refuse to play FFIX.... although having just beat FF7 and not having my *ahem*ps2 working yet I might have to try it....

seriously??? best game of the series

johnmaloney

hey kraylen cool tank! where did you get that flying gurnard? I have only seen one once diving, it was like 15 inches long or so, and beige and blue. Does yours change colors, or is it a different species (or gender)? Cool looking fish.

hey kraylen cool tank! where did you get that flying gurnard? I have only seen one once diving, it was like 15 inches long or so, and beige and blue. Does yours change colors, or is it a different species (or gender)? Cool looking fish.

what? hahaha...

Im more confused right now than the time I used lysol wipes instead of TP.

• 2 weeks later...
dahliaheartsyou
Your tank sucks Kray.

I think it looks really good, geez Mr. Hyde don't be so hard on Dr. Jeckyll!

Maybe you could post some more pics, I like seeing everyone's tank pics whether or not anything giant happened... how's the pom pom?

Archived