Top Shelf Aquatics

GB: ACJRsSTF, FINALIZING!

121a

If we cannot get 6 people, email me for a price. I cannot display it on a topic like this because it could get other sites mad. :)

I would like in on this but I am pretty sure that I only want to get the AC3, do they have any deals going for that?

OK, so i just sent an email to STF asking if we don't have 6 people what the price is. I will ONLY TELL THOSE WHO ARE BUYING! SO PLEASE PM ME OR EMAIL ME. IF YOU WANT AN AC3 CONTACT ME ALSO. I want to wrap this up and get my controller, so please if your ready post it here and what you WANT.

Thanks, look for more updates later.

so here are the contenders:

Mr. Fosi

BK

Epic Fish

Pship

some other from RC.

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so here are the contenders:

Mr. Fosi

BK

Epic Fish

Pship

some other from RC.

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if all else fails, i can help you guys get the controller at a pretty good price.

Whats the word on this? Should we all send payment? I am kind of in a hurry to get this, this is the last piece of equipment I need for my tank set up.

BKtomodachi

I got mine today. Very fast shipping, I'm quite impressed.

The only thing I have a question about:

Are pH probes supposed to be like this:

2m3qrns.jpg

or2iiv.jpg

28krmsm.jpg

If this is okay, do I need to do anything? Put that fluid back in there or something?

And if not, who should I contact first. Socal or Neptune?

TIA

What are you asking about the white crust? If so that is 100% normal, it is just the dried fluid that keeps the probe damp so that it doesnt dry out.

But I am pretty confused as to what you are asking about.

BKtomodachi

Oh so is there supposed to be fluid leaking out of that?

I have never bought a pH probe before, so I'm really not sure how they work. It just seems like perhaps it shouldn't be that way, but like I said I have no idea. :huh:

Well its not leaking out. Its from the pressure and displacment of the probe going into the protective casing. On a side note when you remove the probe from the casing be sure to rinse any remaining solution from the probe with RO water before putting it in the tank! Go have fun and set up your awesome controller!!!! Mine just arrived I am going to snap a few pics and upload them momentarily.

BKtomodachi

Oh, I didn't even know that plastic part was supposed to come off.

So what do you do if you need to use the probe for a while and store it again? Put the cap back on?

edit: oh nvm. I read the instructions, even though they are for women. :lol:

hahaha its all good. Here is my baby.. she just arrived

P5280009.jpg

P5280010.jpg

The temp probe is huge... that is crazy but i like it.

Archived