Diggman's 2gal Pico

diggman08

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey guys..wow its been forever.... what up Dive,,, hows it goin bud..

welll sad to say the 2gal is NO more... my girlfriend took it to her house,, and one day she lost power for a couple days,, and everything crashed...blahh...

but the good news is the 3g is still up and runnning.. needs to be cleaned though...but everything is still kickin in it.....

He lives!!!! Glad to see you back around these parts bud. Sorry to hear about the 2gal but really glad to hear that the 3g is still alive and kicking. How are all of the frags doing in there...you had quite the collection of zoas and palys going.

You'll have to check out my 20H thread when you get the chance....lots of happenings since you've been on here (started the 20H, moved stuff from the BC, took down the BC, etc.)

yeah,,, everything is doing okin the tnak,,, not much growth though... hard to get things to spread with 3gallons of water ya know ;) wow its wierd being on here again,, brings back old memories( as i trance out into space)

what? you got rid of the BC,, look who talking though....hehe....

what about those amazing lights you bought.? ill check out the thread...

anyways,, i guess this thread will die out..

from now on guess well use my 3g pico thread peeps..

Yeah man...you'll have to check my thread when you get the chance. It's over in the Members Aquarium section...which is strange being out of the AIO section.

Archived