inTank Media Baskets

SOLD

paOol

90sShooter
still haven't decided , but that bubble coral has a pretty big exo skeleton. i don't know if it would fit in a 3g.

The 3g is for my girlfriend (all I need is the sand and rock for that... ) Everything else goes in my 24g... Let me know when you decide. And let me know how much you want... Thanks!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The 3g is for my girlfriend (all I need is the sand and rock for that... ) Everything else goes in my 24g... Let me know when you decide. And let me know how much you want... Thanks!

$45 for the stuff not including the sand/rock.

it depends how much you want.

bump: still haven't sold this >_>

90sShooter
$45 for the stuff not including the sand/rock.

it depends how much you want.

bump: still haven't sold this >_>

PM sent... still interested...

I Ate A Cake

Wait, would you sell things that arn't for livestock seperatley? I'm still interested in the salt (maybe timer). Let me know.

90sShooter
i need everything gone THIS WEEK!

What all is left? I am still interested in the bubble coral, watchman, and porcelain crab...

Fo0shizn1x
taking offers for everything.

i don't want to split yet.

My previous offer still stands. I am leaving for the river Friday afternoon, if you would like to get rid of it before then please let me know.

thanks

InTr4nceWeTrust

You should probably just part out the livestock and hold out for a good price on the equipment.

90sShooter
You should probably just part out the livestock and hold out for a good price on the equipment.

I agree... it's proven that parting out will net you more money... Of course it is a little more work but usually worth it... Once you sell the livestock it will not be such a big deal to transport all the dry goods... So you have more time to sell... maybe throw on eBay. My offer still stands... (minus $2 now... ;) ) :lol:

90sShooter
If you parted out everything would of been sold by now..

Seriously... Come on man, it's much harder to find somebody to take everything for a larger amount of money... Let me get the bubble coral, YWG, and crab... I even keep bumping your thread almost every day to help you sell and you still got everything... Let me know...

90sShooter
ok, i am now parting and shipping everything listed above.

except the tank, i dont want to ship it.

Good decision! Sent PM. We have a deal?

Archived