SaltCritters.com

*** StevieT Feedback ***

StevieT

Damage is rare so I remember each an every one of these sales. I think they went spear fishing with your order :lol: Thanks again.

DAMAGE2.jpg

DAMAGE1.jpg

Sorry, yes BC29. I have the long guide in place no glue to glue the little guides (tomorrow), but the water is above the top of the basket. I can take a picture tomorrow and post it. It just looks different then the videos and pictures.

Lower the water level to just under the top shelf.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damage is rare so I remember each an every one of these sales. I think they went spear fishing with your order :lol: Thanks again.

DAMAGE2.jpg

DAMAGE1.jpg

Lower the water level to just under the top shelf.

Thanks StevieT that worked, :D !

On March 1st I ordered the media basket, purigen, and chemi-pure for a 28g JBJ. I received the order quickly so quickly that it actually sat in my living room for a few days until I had time to install it. I love the media basket it makes a huge diffrence in water quality. I actually have to change the filter floss much more often since it is filtering more water through it. The installation was very easy. Thank you Intank.

RayWhisperer

StevieT ripped me off!

:angry:

I was promised lube in my order and received only warnings for it.

DSCN1399.jpg

DSCN1400.jpg

DSCN1401.jpg

NO LUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't even mention the terrible, hateful name he called me on the shipping label.

StevieT brought the lulz.

RayWhisperer
Who opens their box from the bottom? Oh that's right the flatlander hicks from Illinois do.
Well, I figured from the lube I ordered, you would have known I like the butsechs. Therefore, reason would have it, I would open my packages on the bottom.

I just wanted to let everyone know about my experience with InTank. I ordered a media basket for my BC14 late on 3-18, and was invoiced on the following Monday. The package was delivered on Friday, March 25. Delivery time was right on the money.

The media basket does not look cheap at all. It was packaged very well. I was considering a DIY solution, but gave in to the recommendations here, and I am glad.

There is one small quirk about it. The middle shelf on the media rack is right in the middle of the window in the back. It splits the window between the middle and bottom chambers. I don't have a big light back there, so it doesn't matter to me, but others may have concerns if they don't want to scrape the paint off.

Thanks. The shelves are where they are so that media can fit correctly. Their "window" was added after the media basket was produced and can be easily expanded with a razor blade.

• 2 months later...

I got my order in yesterday and everything was perfect thank you stevieT your customer service was top notch and thank you for responing to emails fast. Keep up the great work

• 6 months later...

Thanks heaps Stevie,

I recieved my order on Friday, just 9 days after it was shipped which

I thought was pretty good considering I'm in Australia!.

Everything was perfect and I am so happy with your customer service etc.

Oh and there's a few more things I need so I'll probably place another order soon.

You are a gun Stevie

• 6 months later...

I'll admit at first I was like 44.99 for a piece of plastic is kinda crazy . I thought I could build one myself for 10.00 then I started thinking how I could do it and how messy and hard it would be so I finally just forked it over to steviet and ordered one .... Couldn't be more happy , Its really really nice the green racks are really cool . His part is perfect now how it fits in my mass produced biocube 14 is another thing . I can see without even using a level how crooked everything is .... Point being steviet makes a superb product .... I think is was worth every penny

I almost bought the irack then I knew stevie could use the money. I like helping people out.

+1 support local businesses and all that

not sure how they are selling the iRack so cheap must of killed them in the R&D stages

On topic my last order came in great though I had to report you to customs, food smuggling is a serious offence yo. SWAT bout to bust your door down Stevie

fish.png

:ninja:

MUST have fell in the box on accident

iRack is an oil rich territory, they can afford to undercut the market for as long as it takes.

Just got my media rack for NC12...

It looks very well built and this was from the S&C price section. It doesnt look blemished at all and as a bonus we get swedish fish!

Thanks again Steve

Got a Media Rack for a BC 29, bulk pack of Poly Filter Floss and Cobalt MJ 1200 from Steve the other week. No complaints what so ever - the Media Rack looks pro, and Steve even helped the environment by being green ( and being a tight ass) and used some of the filter floss as bubble wrap...does his ingenuity know no bounds?!! ;)

Would not hesitate to order from again, in the near future... :D

Just got my media rack for NC12...

It looks very well built and this was from the S&C price section. It doesnt look blemished at all and as a bonus we get swedish fish!

Thanks again Steve

:)

Those baskets are 100%, we changed a dimension to keep up with JBJ's inability to make one tank the same from the next. They were from an old run and finally needed to make room in the warehouse.

Enjoy

Steve even helped the environment by being green ( and being a tight ass)

It's the best packing material around and you paid for it. Win win for the greedy evil inTank

mr-burns-evil-laugh.png

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the quick shipping and excellent packaging of the submersible LED. It works great and I really appreciate the spare bulb that was included! Nice.

The Swedish fish is a sweet gesture. Yum... :happy:

Lost track of how many great orders I have had with StevieT.

Had a chance to meet him at MACNA and he was as nice as one would think!

Moving into the RSM soon, have the media rack and tunze cup ready to go...did you have a pump mod you suggested Stevie? PM me please.

Archived