Pod Your Reef

*** StevieT Feedback ***

StevieT

Many thanks to InTank/StevieT. I ordered a fuge light, a pump, then later threw on a Alk tester and a tube of glue. Everything was perfectly packed and delivery was super fast.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Purchased Media rack setups for both the 8gal BC and the 29gal BC

My only issue is the fish saver guard is a PITA to get in and out sometimes but no biggie.

• 4 weeks later...

I am new to this site, but have been in the hobby for about 4 years. I did a lot or reading from this site, and decided to purchase a number of products from Intank, including their media basket for my 14 gal BC.

All I can say is believe all the other great reviews on here about their products. Great quality, great service, great prices and fast shipping. I ordered on a sunday and order was at my door thursday night (I am in Canada).

Thanks again Stevie T and I will definately be a repeat customer.

Jon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
any plans for the nc12dx fishsaver?

I have been asked in the past so I should probably look into this in the near future.

Received my media rack and fish saver for my BC14 yesterday afternoon. Fast shipping and very easy install. What a great product! Thanks Stevie!!

Thank you for the kind words, enjoy!

Placed a small order from inTank and it was packed neatly and shipped quickly. I already have the inTank Media Rack for my Biocube 14 and I can't even begin to express how nice it is. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Got my order today, mediabasket, fuge basket, jbl light and maxijet 1200. Very fast shipping and nicely packaged.

I have a question, I think the tab between chamber 1 and 2 was completely removed (used tank from craig's list) so the water seems to go over the top of the mediabasket, not directed down through the basket, is this okay?

Thanks!

What basket did you order?

Got to be Biocube by the mention of fuge basket. Are you using the stay hold/water direction pieces?

directionpieces2.jpg

Ordered my Tunze cup and media rack for my BC 29. This is my 2nd media rack as the original (-2 years) was a bit too wide for the skimmer.

Unfortunately, despite careful packing, the shipper managed to stick a piercing object of some nature into the box, damaging the rack.

Contacted Stevie by email with a picture of the damage. In a matter of a few hours, , I was given an assurance that a new rack was sent that day at no cost to me.

i'm very pleased with the quality and performance of the product, and service is over the top excellent.

What basket did you order?

Got to be Biocube by the mention of fuge basket. Are you using the stay hold/water direction pieces?

directionpieces2.jpg

Sorry, yes BC29. I have the long guide in place no glue to glue the little guides (tomorrow), but the water is above the top of the basket. I can take a picture tomorrow and post it. It just looks different then the videos and pictures.

Archived