SaltCritters.com

Just to clear this whole photo contest thing up...

Dragonette

Please see the comment I posted about my pic of my mandarin for this months photo contest.

Many of you flamed me saying that my picture was a fake because it is also the picture featured on saltwaterfish.com as thier green mandarin.

As sad as it is that you few didnt give me a chance to explain that this beautiful pic has been 'won over' before by others, I do thank you for showing me how much you are dying to point the finger.

Jessica.

photo contest link

saltwaterfish link "Jessica Woodham" (me) has photo credits for this addition to thier catalog.

post on swf forum about mr mandarins death.

ps- I was recently married and my name changed to woodham (it was willer- which is the name of my photobucket account I referenced in my comment on the actual photo). you can also see that on myspace :P

Well at least you cleared your name(or photo in this matter ;) ) That all that matters.Sometimes ppl on this site get salem witch syndrome.

to the flamers

why post anything if you werent even part of the original issue.

obviously you care enough to post something to make yourself look TOTALLY COOLER AND TOTALLY BETTER than such a petty situation.

If it was you, youd clear it up too so people didnt think you were a jerk.

Mods can close the thread thank you

Jess

Jess, you made it our issue when you posted this thread. It seemed fairly well resolved to me by the post in the gallery - why start this one?

I have seen the photo but have not read the comments however she never said anything or asked a question she was just clearing her name so really no one should have said anything else.

BKtomodachi
to the flamers

why post anything if you werent even part of the original issue.

obviously you care enough to post something to make yourself look TOTALLY COOLER AND TOTALLY BETTER than such a petty situation.

If it was you, youd clear it up too so people didnt think you were a jerk.

Mods can close the thread thank you

Jess

Well aren't we a giant ball of drama tonight! lol

I agree - brought it on yourself.

Issue was handled now you just opened it for the world and I want in!!!!

+1 Wow. I don't care.

Thanks!

BKtomodachi
edited: too much? yeah too much

Yeah... i really wanted to go nuts on this thread too.

Here is what I originally wanted to post:

WOMEN

:rolleyes:

DRAMA QUEENS

Fixed it for you. ;)

WOMEN

cretin

-thank you to those that were decent.

-I wasnt ordering the mods. I stated they 'can' close the thread.. to avoid b.s. like this that is obviously not going anywhere.

whofeelsitknowsit

You need to chill. The internet is serious business. GTFO if you can't handle the heat.

Also, homophobia is not tolerated on this site. Please refrain from calling people flamers. Thank you.

whats the worry, it only has 2 votes

it's an OK pic, looks like a flash was used and you can see scratches on the glass or acrylic

It's a nice shot, but I agree with Stevie about the scratches. Too bad it doesn't matter anyway because everyone in the contest is being owned by a photo for reasons other than just photography :blink::naughtydance:

Too bad it doesn't matter anyway because everyone in the contest is being owned by a photo for reasons other than just photography :blink::naughtydance:

WE HAVE A WINNAH!!! *sigh* Thought I might have had a chance this time too :(

To the OP...I have to say, you should have seen this coming. Given the tech-savvy group here, and it's rambunctiousness, you should have expected people finding the photo elsewhere and throwing tomatoes without hesitation. That's the way this site tends to work, and given the length of time you've been around, you should have been wise to this already. Beyond that, I still don't understand why you insisted on posting it here as well, but hey...some people just don't learn I suppose. why.gif

WE HAVE A WINNAH!!! *sigh* Thought I might have had a chance this time too :(

To the OP...I have to say, you should have seen this coming. Given the tech-savvy group here, and it's rambunctiousness, you should have expected people finding the photo elsewhere and throwing tomatoes without hesitation. That's the way this site tends to work, and given the length of time you've been around, you should have been wise to this already. Beyond that, I still don't understand why you insisted on posting it here as well, but hey...some people just don't learn I suppose. why.gif

I voted for ya ;)

Archived