StevieT

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steve,

I sent you the payment through Paypal not sure if you got the pm

got it, thanks! B) I am working on them today

Can you do a version for an ap24?

would you know exact dimentions? I don't own an AP but if you sent me dimentions and what you are looking to stack in the media basket I am sure we could work something out. A trip to the LFS could help me visualize the rear chambers in an AP.

Would stack the basket just like you suggest. As far as the measurements, will have to wait until I get home tonight.

RayWhisperer

You need a vynil cutter to make those "Stevie T" logos look professional. You buy the vynil, I could make you as many as you want.

I know! I was looking into that, I did paint for a few but it was a pain to cut out the sticker material.

You think they would last underwater long? Where can you get that at? You have a cutter?

RayWhisperer
I know! I was looking into that, I did paint for a few but it was a pain to cut out the sticker material.

You think they would last underwater long? Where can you get that at? You have a cutter?

I don't know how well they'd hold up under water. We have 1 to 7 year outdoor vynil for signs, and I have yet to see any peel.

I have a cutter at work. I could do everything but the scribbly on the other side. Pretty much any font you'd like and many images, though none too elaborate.

I'll PM you the place to contact for the vynil from work tomorrow.

StevieT does not approve a tang in the RSM. Only if you install the media basket!!! So I need a tang approved logo on it B)

StevieT does not approve a tang in the RSM. Only if you install the media basket!!! So I need a tang approved logo on it B)

Well it's a good thing I've got my media basket on order then because I've got 2 tangs in my RSM. I started with a six lined wrasse and added a yellow tang a week later. Then I got a Dory and Nemo for the kids. I had grassy fields of green hair algae that looked kinda cool flowing in the currents and I was planning on taking a photo but the yellow tang cleared the entire tank in 24 hours. I couldn't believe that much algae could fit inside the fish.

Gil

I may be working on a basket that will allow you to keep a shark! or even a seal.

WOW!

Now I need something like that, nice job!!!!

Steve, its time to start your product line: The StevieT's series: Media Reactor, Skimmer holder :), Prop Racks ...

Did I just created a lot of work for you? :P

no kidding, I need to get dimentions for other tanks as well, this could be a nice little business B) prop racks as well... nice thinking.

I need to get caught up on the RSM ones, after Mothers day weekend is over, back to the assembly line I go!

First I like folks on nano reef coz they r nice n helpful

plz don't get me wrong

Stevie!!!!! U need a better logotype IMO

-_-

Plz don't ban me from the site m just being honest

plz don't get me wrong

-_-

all in time, still getting past the first production stage to the high class professional stage. Trying not to waste to much money from the start. I would love to get a printed sticker, but I am hesitant that it could harm an aquarium, I don’t' know the specs on those stickers yet. I know they will last through weather on a car, but what about saltwater and a reef?

These were provided amazingly at no charge! Thank you again and again Raywhisperer, you rock!

Heh, well I still like mine with the roughed in logo! It's a real StevieT original!

:lol:

DoR

beta v1.1 !!!! exacto knife cut out the logo on a sticker printed on the thermal...... yeah, kind of a pain in the butt, but it worked! Used it as a stencil and then painted.

RayWhisperer

plz don't get me wrong

-_-

:huh: Wow! A littler harsh on the beaver, aren't you Ward? :lol:

I did those on a sign making program in what little spare time I have. I'm no computer guru, and had to work with leftover scraps. Besides, that's just one of three different designs I made him, as per his specs. Also, he has several other colors, soon to be unvieled.

Don't worry, I won't ban you. You have your opinion, and are entitled to it. Now, if I had the ability to ban you.... Well, then it might have had a different ending. B)

plz don't get me wrong

-_-

I still think those are great signs :)

New improved routed slot for upper shelve:

IMG_4219.jpg

IMG_4220.jpg

Ready to Ship! Production caught up contact for details on putting one in your tank:

IMG_4222.jpg

basket.jpg

IMG_4224.jpg

IMG_4226.jpg

IMG_4228.jpg

IMG_4231.jpg

IMG_4229.jpg

Archived