Cultivated Reef

Nano-Reef.com Birthday Giveaway

Christopher Marks

HBD Nano-Reef.com!

This site has basically taught me everything I needed to start my first saltwater tank! Since then I gained more knowledge and now help others.

Hopefully I'll win the Solana!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AM I EXCLUDED?

PLEASE SAY NO!

lol... and the winners ARE....!!

adin

MrA

CM

OC

thanks for playing.

/giveaway

Happy B'day Nano-Reef.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Awsome idea Christopher Marks!!!! ;)

John Hopkins

thank you n-r for all the help, on planning my tank, and helping me finally convince my parents to allow me to keep a fish-tank in the house

by the way, will you only ship to america?

because i live in england.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NR.com HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I just want to say thanks for creating such a great site. The info and knowledge i have gained from your site has helped me to be a better nano reefer. Thanks again NR.com hope you are around many more years! Happy Birthday once again!

usssturgeon187

Happy B-Day N.R. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best wishes to you & all the reefers on here . bigg-ups to all the people who make this place what is its & PLEASE PLEASE keep up the good work .

Happy Birthday Nano-Reef!!!!!

Thanks for the mammories and thanks to Marine Depot for sponsoring such a great site.

Happy B-Day NR!

I started lurking here back in my college days, didn't pass some of my classes but man did my tanks look great. :)

Now several years later I read this site at work and my wife says I don't spend enough time with her, but...man, my tanks still look great.

Keep up the great work CM.

Archived