Cultivated Reef

Nano-Reef.com Birthday Giveaway

Christopher Marks

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! 7 years, i have been here for just about 4 of em! Doesn't seem that long though.....damn i must be getting old. :P

Here's to the next seven!

post-11008-1208813424.jpg

Yay! nano-reef.com turns 7 right around the time my nano reef turns 1!

Happy Birthday website!

(Oh, and I hope I win the skimmer)

daniellevendetta

Happy birthday, Nano-Reef!

I'm new to salt water, and this site has helped me more than anything else.

I love Nano-Reef x38947658346587346!

<33

omgomgomg HAPPY BIRTHDAY NR.COM !! :happydance:

N-R.. I have been hanging around your site for a little while..... Thru the early stages of my 10g I learned much by reading peoples threads here. I was finally insipred to go from a 10g FOWLR to a 29g Reef tank thanks to this site's beautiful pics and members like Jukintu and Purpleup. I have met many nice people and gotten alot of advice on what to do about strange things that have popped up ever so often in the ~1 year span of my tank. Everything from an Ich breakout to zoa spiders to 12" bristle worms.

Thank You NR.com :)

post-30046-1208813677_thumb.jpg

aquascaper08

Wow, sweet givaway :D I am new to the hobby but i think i received all my information and advise from this site. I have a 12G Nano and its doin great!!

Thanks for the site!!! B):):D

Happy B-Day!!!! :happy:

Its been a great year on this site and I learn more everyday! Hope this site continues to grow and prosper.

-texx

Nick's Reef

Happy B-Day! Thank you so much to all the mods fro a great site. I've learned so much from this site and it is the reason I started reefing!

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, Happ birthday. Happy birthday to you!!!

And thanks Marine Depot!!!

fishybadmike

This website contains a wealth of information! It has been such a huge help in the setup and maintenance of my first nano-reef (now 10 weeks old). The success I have had so far can be attributed to this site and its members. Thank you to all the experienced nano-reefers that are so willing to share their knowledge!

Happy Birthday!

and

Thank You!

Happy Birthday Nano-Reef

I am glad this site has lasted so long and has grown to be the site it is today with all the knowledge and connections with people in the same hobby. Look forward to many more years to come.

Thank you,

Adolfo

Archived