Coral Vue Hydros

Ultimate Nano for Sale

reefkingdom

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

you will have better luck if you part out... i hate to see this set up go for so cheap... its almost by the lights get a complete set up free... hope you find a buyer soon

reefkingdom

Update: All live stock has been sold as well as the skimmer.

still have the lights,pump, tank, stand and canopy.

Update: All live stock has been sold as well as the skimmer.

still have the lights,pump, tank, stand and canopy.

Hi Jason,

Do you still have your PowerBrite LED light ? I should have picked that up too last week. I am just too lazy to make another trip. Let me know if we can meet somewhere near work. I worked in the LA downtown area.

Cheers :unsure:

reefkingdom

Selling the light with the tank.

Speaking which: I'm currently selling the tank,stand,canopy, PowerBrite LED,pump, custom refuge,API test kit, refractometer,heater and all necessary plumbing for $350

All you need is some lights and you're set.

Speaking which: I'm currently selling the tank,stand,canopy, PowerBrite LED,pump, custom refuge,API test kit, refractometer,heater and all necessary plumbing for $350

Thanks for getting back to me, Jason. Good luck to you ! ;)

jeez i just made an offer for a Red Sea Max for 350. i f i had known earlier....

yep.

all that's left is tank,stand,canopy, PowerBrite LED,pump, custom refuge,API test kit, refractometer,heater and all necessary plumbing for $350

:mellow:

Archived