Top Shelf Aquatics

Ultimate Nano for Sale

reefkingdom

Honestly, I'm not being "tude", I'm frustrated with the process of trying to sell the tank. I'm sure anyone in my shoe's would understand why. All my inquiries have not even taken the time to read the posts, they send me PM's about things that have already been sold or that have been mentioned, ie "local pickup only"....

It's like listing a brand new corvette for dirt cheap and someone saying i'll take the tires....

And I sure wish I could post on reefcentral but hey, they keep deleting my accounts for no obvious reason?? Not to mention you must have a minimum amount of posts in order to sell things on their site?...What the heck is that all about?

Anyway, I'm rambling....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There you go, my point proven...

sorry, local pickup only.

If you're so "frustrated" about not selling it local... maybe you should offer shipping??? JMO.

I've had stuff sitting for sale forever when someone else lists the same item for more and sells it within a couple of days. Sometimes people pay extra depending on who they are buying it from, sometimes people are turned off completely by overly emotional responses from the seller.

Archived