Innovative Marine Aquariums

Ultimate Nano for Sale

reefkingdom

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mynameskenny19

Hey man, I'll ask around at my LFS if anybody wants to buy your tank and stuff. Such a bummer to go that low on the price.

What kinda bike you gonna get? Honda? Suzuki? Kawasaki? Yamaha?

Anyhoo, best of luck to ya man!

I don't really know yet, I got a lot on my mind and having some issue's with the GF so I might need to sell this tank sooner then later :(

If your willing to sell the pump and ship it I'll most definitely take it. Shoot me a decent price and I'll paypal you immediately.

This is what turns ppl off

someone just offered me 300 for it.

Dude I offered you and you said someone wanted it and now it is back for sale. Be serious if you are serious of selling it.

This is what turns ppl off

Dude I offered you and you said someone wanted it and now it is back for sale. Be serious if you are serious of selling it.

If you actually read the thread you would notice I post updates stating that the tank hadn't been sold.

THE SOLARIS IS GONE, SOMEONE ALREADY BOUGHT IT!!!

THE TANK, STAND, PUMP, CANOPY, PLUMBING, POWERBRIGHT LED AND SUMP ARE ALL THAT IS LEFT.

tank is still for sale

tank is still for sale

tank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for sale

tank is still for saletank is still for sale

tank is still for sale

tank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for sale

vtank is still for saletank is still for sale

tank is still for sale

tank is still for sale

tank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tank is still for sale

tank is still for sale

tank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for sale

tank is still for saletank is still for sale

tank is still for sale

tank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for sale

vtank is still for saletank is still for sale

tank is still for sale

tank is still for sale

tank is still for saletank is still for saletank is still for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is the tank still for sale?? :P:lol:

:rant: I really can't believe there is no one who want this tank....everyone who has seen it has always said it was a really nice tank and now i can't even get a measly $300 for it...

Here is my number 818 602-6195

call me if you want to know more.

Jason

This tank really should sell itself.....

No offense Jason, but your 'tude might be turning potentials away....I myself considered the tank until reading your responses to people asking simple questions.

Best of luck, hope somebody takes it, it's a sweet tank.

Gezzz...its been for sale since April? I assume you have it listed somewhere besides this.

I would think if you put it on Craigslist "Paid $850 sacrifice sell for $300" some bottom fisher would take it.

Archived