Cultivated Reef

Ultimate Nano for Sale

reefkingdom

reefkingdom

This tank is less then 6months old and has been running for 3months now. I have majority of the receipts and are open to question from serious buyers ONLY.

The reason why I am selling it is because I want to get a Motorcycle and that I feel it is robbing me of my education.

th_Picture057.jpg

th_Picture033.jpg

th_Picture.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture105.jpg

Picture104.jpg

Picture103.jpg

Picture102.jpg

Local Pick up ONLY.

California LA, SFV (818)

Includes the fallowing: What I paid

Custom16x16x20 Clear For Life Acrylic tank with matching Black Formica stand&canopy.(glossy $850

14” Solaris I4 LED system $875

1 Current USA PowerBrite LED lighting system, 4x1w 10000k $50

Eheim 900GPH Pump $140

Tunze 9002 Nano Skimmer $120

250w Jager heater. $30

15LX 12 ½ W X 14H Custom sump $60

40lbs Caribsea white Bahama olite $75

25lbs Tonga figi branch $200

Refractometer $30

Chaetamorpha $20

1 Golden tonga blen $75

4 Hermits, 5 Aussie turbo snails $15

Two single frags of aussie Acans, 1 small frag of orange digita, & others. $100

1 API test kit (Nitrate, Nitrite, PH, Amonia) $20

All necessary Plumbing $30

+ $2660 Grand Total

- Asking $1700

Savings $960!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG...if you where on the east cost NY area..i would drive to pick that thing up....come on guys this is a steal...still kind of suprised that no one picked it up..

Oceanic 30g

I have bought and sold a ton of stuff from stereo equipment to fish tanks. You are usually going to get about 50%of what you paid. (with tanks anyway) Also, anything over 250 is tougher to sell.

reefkingdom
I have bought and sold a ton of stuff from stereo equipment to fish tanks. You are usually going to get about 50%of what you paid. (with tanks anyway) Also, anything over 250 is tougher to sell.

I highly doubt that, the tank is only 3 months old and it would be a raping on my part to sell it any cheaper.

I highly doubt that, the tank is only 3 months old and it would be a raping on my part to sell it any cheaper.

Well then you should get some lube ready. It is no doubt a sick little tank, but I doubt it will bring $1700. It seems to me that the type of person that would shell out that kind of cash for this set up would be just as likely to go ahead and buy it all new, JMO. Good luck with the sale just the same. It really is a bad ass little tank.

fw2sw-wannabe
maybe I should just keep it.

I'll buy the sump if you part out, but it's gotta ship to NJ. Pretty please?!?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
fiction101

You're going to have part out, no one is going to pay over a grand for a nano set up. You'll make more parting out anyways. ;)

reefkingdom

Maybe you should purchase the whole thing and part it out yourself? You'll make some extra $$$.

reefkingdom

Okay people, I have no choice but to sell my tank in pieces.

The first thing I really need to get rid of would be the the rock/sand/corals and fish which will be sold for $200

Local Pick up only. I have 2 acans, 1 frogspawn, 4 various sps, 2 red mushies,1 bubble green mushie some turbo snails and hermits. 1 Emerald crab. 1 peppermint shrimp and golen tonga bleeny plus a barnicle blenny.

I have other corals that I can't remember the names of but it will all be sold for $200 OBO.

Okay people, I have no choice but to sell my tank in pieces.

The first thing I really need to get rid of would be the the rock/sand/corals and fish which will be sold for $200

Local Pick up only. I have 2 acans, 1 frogspawn, 4 various sps, 2 red mushies,1 bubble green mushie some turbo snails and hermits. 1 Emerald crab. 1 peppermint shrimp and golen tonga bleeny plus a barnicle blenny.

I have other corals that I can't remember the names of but it will all be sold for $200 OBO.

how much for the acans???

Archived