Brent F

Red Sea Max with sump, clam refuge

I've had the frogfish just a month. It is eating frozen silversides. When he starts to show interest in the damsel I know it is time to feed him.

Do you have a frogfish?

Edited by Brent F

I don't have a frogfish now although I have had them in the past and would love to get one again.

I LOVE frogfish, if you can't tell from my sig!

Edited by Weetabix7

Hello

Are you using an overflow box CPR CS50 on your RSM ? if yes does it fit with the hood ?

I'm using a CPR90. The 50 isn't large enough for my return pumb and the 90 is the largest CPR that would fit without a lot of cutting. Yes, it fits under the hood by cutting out a section of the back above the rear glass

Here is the RSM with lid in place

rsmwithhood003.jpg

rsmwithhood004.jpg

thank you Brent, could you please share with me a picture from above with the lid opened ? I own a StevieT media rack and I'd like to figure out if it can be used together with a CPR90/50

on your second picture, I see a pump on the top of the CPR but what is it on the left ? It looks like a pump too with a tube going/coming to the Max back

thank you Brent, could you please share with me a picture from above with the lid opened ? I own a StevieT media rack and I'd like to figure out if it can be used together with a CPR90/50

on your second picture, I see a pump on the top of the CPR but what is it on the left ? It looks like a pump too with a tube going/coming to the Max back

It's a phosban reactor filled with Zeovit and carbon

if anything, you may just have to notch out a slot to fit over one of the acrylic sides on the media basket.

Nice updates Brent

if anything, you may just have to notch out a slot to fit over one of the acrylic sides on the media basket.

Nice updates Brent

If I'm right the width given for the CPR CS50 is 6,87 in / 17.4 cm. It should be ok to place the overflow bow between the media rack and the heater glass compartment. Today I have my Tunze ATO next to the Tunze Skimmer but I could relocate both of them inside the RSM stand and free some space for the overflow box.

Hi Brent

Could you please show me a picture from inside of the overflow box with the lid opened ?

Wow...crazy tanks and nice pics!

:happy: Happy New Year!

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions