Innovative Marine Aquariums

Some body forgot to pay the rent !

The Propagator

NotGumbelWV

Server problems wouldn't result in that page.

Notice the link to backorder the domain, and the one to renew it? That means it's strictly an isue with the site name extremecorals.com.

(Warning: nerd behavior ahead)

I did a WHOIS lookup on the domain, and it appears its renewal may have been overlooked or is still in process. The name extremecorals.com expired 4/1/08, and the registration shows the owner as "Pending Renewal Or Deletion".

ExtremeCorals.com WHOIS Information

So they may very well be in business, and unaware that no one can get to their site! (If their email goes through that domain name, they can't be contacted there, making the problem worse.) There are so many fake domain registration renewals that come thru the mail that it's sometimes easy to overlook.

Hopefully they'll get it resolved.

FyrFighter2004

don't know about the website, but their store went out of business a while ago. Its local to me and I went to go there one day only to find a hollow building and a phone number that doesn't work.

It looks like you have to buy something under "new arrivals" in order to be able to get a ricordea for a penny. I'm sure if there was no catch, they would have all been sold by now. But it's still a good deal if you are looking for say, a favia and get a ricordea for a penny in addition to that.

Archived