Top Shelf Aquatics

NRF's 46 Bow

Needreefunds

We just call it the cocaine habbit at my work. I am always doing drops at lunch "pushing" some stuff. They have finally quit asking "what's in the cooler" ;)

:P Feels like were dealing too. Ever do one of those "OK I'll meet you at such and such" after setting up a frag swap then meet up and exchange these little bags of stuff, shake hands real quick, and then back into the car and go?

Even better when its a sale. You hand over the cash, they hand you a baggie :lol:

People in the parking lot looking at you, writing down your plate number and stuff....

Best when its a rolled up bag of chaeto :lol:

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:P Feels like were dealing too. Ever do one of those "OK I'll meet you at such and such" after setting up a frag swap then meet up and exchange these little bags of stuff, shake hands real quick, and then back into the car and go?

Even better when its a sale. You hand over the cash, they hand you a baggie :lol:

People in the parking lot looking at you, writing down your plate number and stuff....

:lol: Exactly!

:lol: Glad I'm not the only one...

The grad students and profs keep wandering by to see if I've added a fish...apparently it's not worth looking at without one??

Then I tell them about the new coral and their eyes glaze over <_<

:lol: Glad I'm not the only one...

The grad students and profs keep wandering by to see if I've added a fish...apparently it's not worth looking at without one??

Then I tell them about the new coral and their eyes glaze over <_<

They really just don't understand........ :rolleyes:

Quick update

I have noticed some strange algae growing here and there. Some brown, some bright green. Seeing no other real possible causes for this param wise, I thought perhaps the original bulbs in my Sunpod have had enough.

I don't know for sure but they should be a little over a year..... :o .....so perhaps a bit of "shift" and thus the mini blooms.

The light came with Current 14k's. As anyone who has been following this one knows, I have never been crazy about the coral color in this tank. Adding the two T-5s helped some, but still not great.

So I replaced them yesterday with 14k Phoenix B):oB)

Still need to burn in some I would think but I am already very pleased with the coral color.

I am curious to see how the coral responds over the next few weeks.

The finger leather that has been mostly pi$$ed for months has better PE than it has for a very long time.

Cool!

I really need to get a new Phoenix for my 150w fixture.

Can't wait to see pics under this!

Oh, and I just did an "exchange" in the Food Court at the Mall yesterday!

Ssshhh! :ninja:

:lol:

Does it go like this...." dat? dat rock looking thinggy? that's alive? GTFO!

$75 micromu-wat?

And all those rocks are alive too? Live rock you say?

Whatever drugs yur doin', please hit-n-pass M'kay......

Hey look, my mushrooms split! ( yup, knew it was drugs....doin' shrooms......)

:rolleyes:

lmao i just spit water all over the keyboard and people are staring.....

lmao i just spit water all over the keyboard and people are staring.....

:lol: Sorry bud, we lose more keyboards this way don't we??

Cool!

I really need to get a new Phoenix for my 150w fixture.

Can't wait to see pics under this!

Oh, and I just did an "exchange" in the Food Court at the Mall yesterday!

Ssshhh! :ninja:

Yea, I'll take some after a day or two of burn in.

Exhange?? at the FOOD COURT :huh:

We can't wait to see where she is going with this one can we folks?? :D:huh::D

Even better when it's after 10:00 at night. I still wish I had been there when Glen explained to his wife that he was going out after 10:00 on a work night to hook up a guy he'd never met with some frags. Priceless.

I met up with Rehype yesterday at a LFS to deliver a frag I made for him.

I always feel like I'm doing something wrong, dealin' corlz in front of another mans shop. :lol:

I forgot to mention I noticed my CBS was missing an arm last weekend.

Has both arms today. :huh::o

I didn't even see a molt either, but then again the CUC does take care of those thing pretty quick.

Thanks for tagging along guys, the more the merrier. :)

Exhange?? at the FOOD COURT :huh:

We can't wait to see where she is going with this one can we folks?? :D:huh::D

Well you were talkin' bout those exchanges you do with the baggies and the money in the parking lots 'n stuff.

I felt like being different, so I did a 2 baggie exchange right in front of Chik-Fil-A at the Food Court.

True story.

It was with a local noob that got flamed a few days ago.

Nice guy.

oh hey...so this is where the lounge moved tonight...sheesh. I was sittin there at Weet's place all alone in my egg chair :unsure:

wait a sec...Weet, you flamed a noob then made an exchange with him at the Chik-Fil-A????? :mellow:

oh hey...so this is where the lounge moved tonight...sheesh. I was sittin there at Weet's place all alone in my egg chair :unsure:

wait a sec...Weet, you flamed a noob then made an exchange with him at the Chik-Fil-A????? :mellow:

You're stalking me, aren't you?

I'm gonna tell Amber.

Here's the noob:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...t=0&start=0

He's pretty with-it, actually.

Well you were talkin' bout those exchanges you do with the baggies and the money in the parking lots 'n stuff.

I felt like being different, so I did a 2 baggie exchange right in front of Chik-Fil-A at the Food Court.

True story.

It was with a local noob that got flamed a few days ago.

Nice guy.

The jokes, they lose something when you have to explain 'em don't they?

Right in front of the chik-fil-A huh? TWO BAGS !??! And you pulled it off?

Weetie's got skilz y'all

Seriously now, So you rescued another noob from the wrath of NR. Good for you Weets.

Now the poor guy has a chance to see there really are some good people here, and possibly become a productive and valued member himself.

Its a shame they have to fight through the few flaming idiots here though.

( climbing down off soap -er- salt bucket now )

;)

I'm gonna tell Amber.

Here's the noob:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...t=0&start=0

He's pretty with-it, actually.

ahh...i could see that coming (edit: not on part of noob...but certain others that popped up). can members be selectively banned from beginner's?

I'm gonna tell Amber.

and yeah, I am...you seemed like the most fun target tonight. Amber isn't feeling well, so I'm hanging out til she gets to sleep.

ahh...i could see that coming (edit: not on part of noob...but certain others that popped up). can members be selectively banned from beginner's?

and yeah, I am...you seemed like the most fun target tonight. Amber isn't feeling well, so I'm hanging out til she gets to sleep.

Hmmm, left poor Amber alone huh?

I'm confused..... again.

darn straight. pukey + sleepy = me and pups in living room ;)

:o

Um, good move my friend!

Awe, tell her we hope she feels better real soon.

Least ya gots the pups to keep you warm tonight!

:o

Um, good move my friend!

Awe, tell her we hope she feels better real soon.

Least ya gots the pups to keep you warm tonight!

sure thing.

I'll make it in there eventually. After she's out, the pups could run over her and she wouldn't know the difference. Just gotta let her get to sleep first :)

sure thing.

I'll make it in there eventually. After she's out, the pups could run over her and she wouldn't know the difference. Just gotta let her get to sleep first :)

Oh boy...not my wife. A mouse could break wind in the back yard and she's like wassthat?? :huh:

Me, on the other hand..... :P

Hey Daniel, BTW, I hope this house works out for you two. fingerscrossed

Archived