inTank Media Baskets

My RSM...

smarsh

It's been a while. I recently got a new bulb, Ushio 20k and cleaned out my tank. I removed the flame angel who has not allowed me to sucessfully keep any montiporas for 4 years. Now I got stable perameters again and its time to get some montis in there. I got this last week. Seasons Greetings came early.

post-35600-1321375835_thumb.jpg

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. The angelfish had been in there since day one. He didnt really eat the montiporas but the pecking he did caused them to get no polyp extension.They eventually would die from this. So once i took some rock out I was able to catch him. Its great to know that I am no longer limited.

SouthFlorida_Tron

That's funny, I didn't notice great growth, color, & PE from my acros til the coral beauty croaked... Should have gone for pellets instead of coral!

That's funny, I didn't notice great growth, color, & PE from my acros til the coral beauty croaked... Should have gone for pellets instead of coral!

Yeah I have noticed a huge difference. Since angels are costanly pecking at everything it really has an effect on SPS health. Monti caps that I have had for 4+ years have a whole new look with great PE. I will not miss that fish at all. I have friends in the hobby who have no problem with dwarf angels and SPS....Mine was one of the exceptions. Did I mention I got this frag for under 20 bucks? Of course I fix the problem once the expensive montis have been killed. SMH

:)

Yup Stevie....I'm back. And I still have one of your first media racks from early 2008. How the heck are you buddy?

Awesome, next time you take it out for a change take a pic of that bad boy!

Busy, very busy tis the fish tank season.

Just got a Radion in hopefully will have it mounted soon enough

Archived