Pod Your Reef

Day Job

scottyreef

DogfoodEnforcer

currently im an administrative assistant for a mining company based in Bangkok, Thailand. That said, it is kind of part time, i dont make a lot of money, and im also going to school. starting my degree in september in Civil Engineering. right now im upgrading marks.

I'm a Realtor with Coldwell Banker in Cincinnati, Ohio. Been in real estate almost my whole career, going from commercial property management to residential sales. My wife is a CPA/tax accountant and manages a corporate tax department for her company. We have three kids, 2 boys and a girl and been married 15 years.

Greg

I am a Network Admin for a school district just outside of Philadelphia. I handle everything with a Cisco label on it and Blackberry admin.

I work for Apple computers doing tech support. I specialize in Wireless Multimedia. So I spend my days configuring wireless networks and listening to my customer bash PCs

Nano-aly, if you are looking for a change of pace and need some Mac bashing, just let me know :)

glassblower

can you blow me a tank?

Oh, there you go shiva. That sounds like an idea to make you millions....hand blown nano tanks!!!! You gotta do it! :lol:

I'm a full-time Graphic/Web designer currently working for both of my fathers companies as the "this needs to be designed, get on it" guy, and i am working on launching my own web startup sometime this year... i need more time, or less sleep!

I'm a Finance and Business Economics double major at ISU. I'm currently a data research analyst for Kingland (they provide accounting compliance software, among other things) so I spend my time researching corporate family trees, investments, etc to make sure no one's auditing a company they have any sort of vested interest in. I'm trying to find a banking/investments/corporate finance internship for the summer but pickings are slim for that kind of thing as a sophomore so it's looking like I'll be doing the DRA thing full time this summer in a dead college town :(

• 4 weeks later...

Paramedic-EMT.....trauma junkie, help sick and injured people on 9-1-1 calls for the county ambulance. I save lives, what do you do?! lol =p

usssturgeon187

Im in sales . I sell metal cutting tools for the machining ind. My wife (getting marred on sunday 27th) is a r.d. working as a health educator for kaiser .

snowlancer2720
Paramedic-EMT.....trauma junkie, help sick and injured people on 9-1-1 calls for the county ambulance. I save lives, what do you do?! lol =p

Im an EMT as well :) only as a volunteer though..otherwise im a teller at a bank, crappy job, but it pays the bills. Im going for my RN and i should be done with it by 2010

I'm an Engineering tech at Philips....basically, i oversee the manufacturing process Epitaxial growth on wafers. We manufacture LED's for every application including the ones that go in our beloved Solaris lighting systems. ;)

Edited by pattykat99
SaltWaterNewb

I am a firefighter and EMT and I do it for free

Otherwise I am a law enforcement officer (Deputy Sheriff) and hate it. But it pays the bills and with the crappy economy and the rise in crime, I know my job is safe.

I am the Director of Network Engineering for a VoIP company based in NJ.

I studied at MIT and since I work in the phone business I haven't paid for a phone call, internet access or cell in the past 10 years that I been in this industry.